Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where to post this, but does anyone have an extra wrist bal/peg? My Armored Batman wrist broke and Mezco is zero help. Someone here suggested a guy that may be able to fix it, but he isn't sure he can. I paid ebay prices for this thing and it's heartbreaking.

Mezco should follow Hot Toys' policy and include extra pegs.

Seems like for every two steps forward that Mezco takes with this line, they take on step back. The board shorts on Wolverine, the stitched underoos of Red Son Supes. Seems like they acknowledged the feedback on Wolverine and MIGHT change it on the final product (I'll wait to see updated show photos), hopefully the same can be done with Superman.

2017-04-03-07-09-45--184935363.jpg

What's the hold up with Shazam?!? Geez, and space ghost! Wish Mezco would get these figures out on time or at least a little more regularly

This is so hideous, that I bought a Medicom MAFEX Wonder Woman just because I need a Wonder Woman:

attachment.php

They somehow managed to make a figure that's thinner than the actual character. And it's Gadot, too!

That lighting definitely isn't doing the figure any favors. She'll probably look better with softer lighting.

In the same way that Mezco "fixed" the Wolverine shorts, I hope they research online and learn based on consumer perception, that this Wonder Woman is disastrous if they continue in this path!

Not worried about WW one bit. I thought the BVS bats was ugly at first shot when it was revealed..turns out to be one of my favorite 1/12 batman figures in my collection.

Mezco will not disppoint in the end product. Even with WW

Not to restart the Mez-flair riots again but I do have a question: is "Ascending Batman" from an actual storyline? I have been out of collecting comics for a few years and didn't know if this was Mezco's answer to Batman or if it was a story specific Batman and they may have a more traditional version coming later down the line?

Not to restart the Mez-flair riots again but I do have a question: is "Ascending Batman" from an actual storyline? I have been out of collecting comics for a few years and didn't know if this was Mezco's answer to Batman or if it was a story specific Batman and they may have a more traditional version coming later down the line?

I believe it's their rendition of the "First Appearance Batman" - in reference to his first-ever costume, and he was still wielding a pistol back then.

tumblr_inline_npyhn56c7N1rcatwu_540.gif

You answered your own question...:dunno

Not to restart the Mez-flair riots again but I do have a question: is "Ascending Batman" from an actual storyline?
It's not.

I believe it's their rendition of the "First Appearance Batman" - in reference to his first-ever costume, and he was still wielding a pistol back then.
It's a slight nod, it'd be pretty insulting if Mezco were to refer to it as their rendition of First Appearance Batman.

At least they're upfront about it and said it's their own rationalization.

View attachment 334116

DC Direct's First Appearance Batman is the best figure depicting this costume. I'm sticking with it in my first appearance collection. There has to be some licensing issue or something to explain why Mezco could not do the simple 1st appearance look.

Back