Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said during toyfair that this is their own version of a first appearance batman. They had said that they have 3 planned figures for this batman. The first appearance, the prime, and the older batman. In their own design of course

:monkey2

MEZ11116.jpg

I just got my first mezco figure. Bvs batman and all i can say is wow, pictures don't do it any Justice. If any one is on the fence, pull the trigger. He is highly detailed and paint apps are perfect. The suit looks sooo much better than pics, it's like a mini hot toys Batman. I'm hooked now, and a better chance of getting a batmobile.now time to get joker and everyone

View attachment 334491
Love Batman! He is so good!!!!!

Oh gosh, when I was scrolling down I thought that was a shot from the film at first! That cowl is insanely impressive; it's easily better than the Hot Toys version. That lighting looks perfect on it.

Sweet pic bro. I think it's about time I caved in and bought this dude.

Oh gosh, when I was scrolling down I thought that was a shot from the film at first! That cowl is insanely impressive; it's easily better than the Hot Toys version. That lighting looks perfect on it.

Yes captain it is , i believe now

Thank you! Glad you like it!! Its a fantastic figure! get it nooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Mezco has set a new bar for 1/12 figures. I just got Superman and pictures do not do him justice (pun intended). It looks like a mini Henry Cavill. Anyone hesitant to buy him shouldn't worry cuz he looks amazing in person. I'm getting regular and armored Bats soon and I'm so stoked.

623dfa25fd9a2fbe8b2591cb5a951609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back