Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered both of the Mezco One:12 Bvs Batman and Superman figures to go along with what will be a third preorder for this BvS Batmobile once it goes up. I figured the Hot Toys 1/6 scale version will be way too pricey considering all of the features its packing (though I may get it down the road) and the Soap Studios one will be outrageous as well since its R/C. So this Mezco one should have a ton of details like the Hot Toys one but won't break the bank like the Hot Toys or Soap Studios versions but will indeed be just as big and sweet as the Soap Studios one, since its 1/12 scale as well!

What's the issue with it? I PO'd the deluxe one, so it'll be a long time I get it.

Nothing really. I wasn't clear. I just feel, having played with one in a store, that $100 is outrageous. It feels, not cheap really, but not substantial if that makes sense.

Also, I just had an argument on another board with a guy calling the new One:12 BvS figures "atrocious". He's sticking with the Mattel versions because they have "better likeness and more accessories".

WTF ever, bud.

I just preordered both of the Mezco One:12 Bvs Batman and Superman figures to go along with what will be a third preorder for this BvS Batmobile once it goes up. I figured the Hot Toys 1/6 scale version will be way too pricey considering all of the features its packing (though I may get it down the road) and the Soap Studios one will be outrageous as well since its R/C. So this Mezco one should have a ton of details like the Hot Toys one but won't break the bank like the Hot Toys or Soap Studios versions but will indeed be just as big and sweet as the Soap Studios one, since its 1/12 scale as well!

Mezco is killing it, aren't they? I came my first One:12 Batman in the wild today and almost bought it. Have 2 already, both displayed, but wanted one to keep sealed. It was too pricey for me though. $114. I got both of mine for MSRP.

Mezco is killing it, aren't they? I came my first One:12 Batman in the wild today and almost bought it. Have 2 already, both displayed, but wanted one to keep sealed. It was too pricey for me though. $114. I got both of mine for MSRP.

Yes they are. And I don't even own anything by them. And while scouring this site I found some photos of the Soap Studios' BvS Batmobile and Mezco's version just puts it to shame on the detail front, especially in that cockpit. Mezco's looks much more like the Hot Toys version, just scaled down (or the real thing honestly) to 1/12 scale.

Nothing really. I wasn't clear. I just feel, having played with one in a store, that $100 is outrageous. It feels, not cheap really, but not substantial if that makes sense.

Also, I just had an argument on another board with a guy calling the new One:12 BvS figures "atrocious". He's sticking with the Mattel versions because they have "better likeness and more accessories".

WTF ever, bud.

I was reading your argument over on shh, the whole fact that mattels are far superior to these was laughable.

I was reading your argument over on shh, the whole fact that mattels are far superior to these was laughable.

mattel doesn't come with stands,multiple hands,acessories... LMAO that guy..... I'd rather spend the extra 60.00 for a FAR SUPERIOR product.

WTF ever, bud.
Haha that's a crazy thing to say. He may be trying to masquerade his shortage of funds. And I don't think he's familiar with Mezco at all, the ONE:12 come with lots of accesories.

Anyway, going with Mattel instead of Mezco is like going with Hasbro instead of SHF times 2 if you ask me.

Exactly, the prototype Batman Mattel showed a few months was much cooler than what they released, but still not in par with these.

Yep and with Mezco having both the Batman 89 and Returns licence many more Batman stuff to come from Mezco.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Mezco having Batman 1989 and Returns. Should be great! though not sure about 1989 since I have the NECA one, and adore that :panic:

I wonder how Mezco would handle the costume, and articulation on 1989 though

I could understand someone not understanding why folks would not think these are worth the money. I still love my DC Universe Classic figures and DC Superheroes figures, and I believe they look great. I buy the SH figuarts figures, and while I think they're better than the Mattel DC figure that I have, they also cost me more than triple the price (I bought the Mattel figures at $7-12). Just recently, Target was selling the new DC Multiverse figures for $7 on sale, and I might have gotten a couple of them if I wasn't already collecting other things. However, that's now changed.

I just got my Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns figure for $70, and I feel like it was worth every penny. Plus, from all the interviews that I've seen, this is actually a company that I'm super happy to support, unlike Tamashii. It's in a different league any figure that I own. Anyone, if you're on the fence about these, jump on it now before you regret it! I haven't played with a toy since I was five years old, and that's all I want to do with this thing! I want to sell my entire collection and replace them with this line. Well, except for Goku because I'm a big fan of that character. Although, if Mezco made Goku figures I'd drop Tamashii in a heartbeat.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Mezco having Batman 1989 and Returns. Should be great! though not sure about 1989 since I have the NECA one, and adore that :panic:

I wonder how Mezco would handle the costume, and articulation on 1989 though
Wow, I totally missed that announcement. I don't care about Keaton Batman, I just want that batmobile. Wanted to get Hot Toys version but didn't have the funds when it was released and I'm perfectly willing to settle for a 1/12 scale batmobile.
Yep and with Mezco having both the Batman 89 and Returns licence many more Batman stuff to come from Mezco.

Whaaat, they have Tim Burtons batman rights ?[emoji3] thats great news. I have the hot toys batmobile plus bats and joker, but wouldnt be shy of downgrading size but retain quality. Very excited!

Whaaat, they have Tim Burtons batman rights ?[emoji3] thats great news. I have the hot toys batmobile plus bats and joker, but wouldnt be shy of downgrading size but retain quality. Very excited!

Yeah it was annouced a while back nothing has been revealed figure wise but we know its coming

Wow, I totally missed that announcement. I don't care about Keaton Batman, I just want that batmobile. Wanted to get Hot Toys version but didn't have the funds when it was released and I'm perfectly willing to settle for a 1/12 scale batmobile.
A lot of people I know missed out on that batmobile too, but if we get a 1/12 one, I'm in! I'd be fine with a Returns suit in 1/12 though, cause I don't know if NECA would ever do that in 1/4th or 7".

I wonder if Mezco would ever do Reeve, or just move to Superman beyond the DCU stuff?

I wonder if Mezco would ever do Reeve, or just move to Superman beyond the DCU stuff?

Yes, I'd love a great Reeve in any scale. There have been good ones, but none I would consider great. For some reason companies seem to have a difficult time getting his likeness correct. Hot Toys made a very good Superman, but that was not Reeve. NECA has done the best job IMO. There's a board member that took the costume off a Tonner doll and put it on the NECA Reeve and it looks fantastic. That's more or less what I'm looking for. And whoever approved that atrocity that SS made should issue an apology to all the Reeve fans out there.

A lot of people I know missed out on that batmobile too, but if we get a 1/12 one, I'm in! I'd be fine with a Returns suit in 1/12 though, cause I don't know if NECA would ever do that in 1/4th or 7".

Neca has already confirmed that they will do an Returns Batman AFTER Catwoman this year

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back