Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and now DC Collectibles gets into the whole Batman v Superman and DC movie universe too:

DC Reveals Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman Figures

tumblr_inline_o2e688jhzq1sypkn8_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_o2e5xomtir1sypkn8_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_o2e6dm5u3j1sypkn8_1280.jpg

For $45-50, I rather go with Mafex, but then again I rather spend those extra $30 and go with Mezco. Now if they'd only announce that Wonder Woman already...

Neca has already confirmed that they will do an Returns Batman AFTER Catwoman this year

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Oh, really? Great to know, I must have missed that. I hope Returns Batman gets the 7-inch treatment, I could use an excuse to get it on blu-ray or DVD...do you have a link to some of this?

Those BvS figures look solid, not great but good for...not $45, $30 maybe. I'm sticking with MAFEX, it's a no brainer. Mezco I'm tempted for.

Oh, really? Great to know, I must have missed that. I hope Returns Batman gets the 7-inch treatment, I could use an excuse to get it on blu-ray or DVD...do you have a link to some of this?

Those BvS figures look solid, not great but good for...not $45, $30 maybe. I'm sticking with MAFEX, it's a no brainer. Mezco I'm tempted for.
On his twitter

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

On the bright side, it'll be nice to have that line for some of the other figures that MAFEX won't do like some of the members of the Suicide Squad.

On the bright side, it'll be nice to have that line for some of the other figures that MAFEX won't do like some of the members of the Suicide Squad.
Yeah I don't see them doing Suicide Squad either, outside of Harley. Even then, Japan doesn't seem to favor villains. So good point.

6", wow. Though the cloth capes look all right, I'd be annoyed if they were doing plastic capes still.

Could be worse, Hasbro could join in, or Max Factory :lol the latter especially cause too many 'M's!

sold my dc direct green arrow to get mezco one and punisher and daredevil and space ghost.

Oh man, is that it? All it needs is a little weathering and its just as good as HotToys.

Does anyone know the size? I imagine it's the same as the RC one shown

Oh man, is that it? All it needs is a little weathering and its just as good as HotToys.

Does anyone know the size? I imagine it's the same as the RC one shown

It is weathered. There's like a hundred scratches and it's dirty. Maybe they'll do a battle damaged version if that's what you are looking for.

It's 1/12 scale, same as the Soap Studio version. Don't know if that's the RC one you were referring to or not. I have seen another but I think that's smaller than 1/12, maybe 1/18 -ish.

It is weathered. There's like a hundred scratches and it's dirty. Maybe they'll do a battle damaged version if that's what you are looking for.

It's 1/12 scale, same as the Soap Studio version. Don't know if that's the RC one you were referring to or not. I have seen another but I think that's smaller than 1/12, maybe 1/18 -ish.

I guess it's more the paint app isn't as textured or something.

Found the answer though, I assume this is the exact same sizes as soap studios..

Size: 300mm(W) X 550mm(D) X 139mm(H)

That's huge if it's two side by side! Is batman smaller than this one?

Back