Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

BvS Bats and Supes look great.
I think Bats looks great. Supes looks great in some pics and not so great in others. Don't know what's going on with that. This is making me think I might skip out on the DCC BTAS batmobile Deluxe set because if Mezco does a Bat vehicle it's game over man.

My eyes must be deceiving me, but to me it looks like Mezco's 1/12 Armored Batman looks better-proportioned compared to HT's 1/6 proto. Better likeness, too.

Love Green Arrow's sculpt and proportions.

Flash looks like Barry Allen wearing Wally West's tights.

I'm not too bothered by the superman headsculpt.
Honestly, the only bad thing about it is the suit.
If it were a non-shiney,lighter blue suit with a printed symbol? it would be a buy for me.

My eyes must be deceiving me, but to me it looks like Mezco's 1/12 Armored Batman looks better-proportioned compared to HT's 1/6 proto. Better likeness, too.

Love Green Arrow's sculpt and proportions.

Flash looks like Barry Allen wearing Wally West's tights.

You are not wrong, even the non-armored Batman looks like it has better proportions.

hnnnnnnnnnnnngh a Constantine would be so great, clear plastic magic effects, cigs, lighter, base with some sort magic symbol scrawled in blood on it. cmon mezco... DO IT.
:lecture

hnnnnnnnnnnnngh a Constantine would be so great, clear plastic magic effects, cigs, lighter, base with some sort magic symbol scrawled in blood on it. cmon mezco... DO IT.
:lecture

You could do 2 versions as well. Clean, young John, or old, batteredup JonCon.

That armoured punisher sans the head sculpt. Looks. Bloody. Fantastic

Bat v superman looks even better in the video. I'm all in on this line!
These guys said they're trying to get The MGS licence too!

Patiently awaits spider man and snake..

I just got the PRCC in the mail. I was against having them all but the regular one and the PX at first, but when I got the Mez Ex. I figured what the hell and went for a gradient display.

Don't care about the Black and White or battle damaged 2-pack versions.

image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice pic's DiFabio, it's good seeing them altogether like that. I have the regular and the PX, probably just going to add the armored one from BvS to complete the DKR display.

I wish the PX units my local dealer ordered from their supplier came through. Sucks that I (and some fellow collectors here) missed out on that one.

I wish the PX units my local dealer ordered from their supplier came through. Sucks that I (and some fellow collectors here) missed out on that one.

Seems like there's been a second run of the PX, so maybe there's still hope? A bunch have popped up at ebay and some online retailers all of a sudden.

I would like to see a Spiderman line w/villians. First I was thinking McFarlane's Venom would be cool. However not sure if they will use cloth or plastic...I don't know thinking out loud again.

:dunno

Back