Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the PRCC in the mail. I was against having them all but the regular one and the PX at first, but when I got the Mez Ex. I figured what the hell and went for a gradient display.

Don't care about the Black and White or battle damaged 2-pack versions.
-Wayne'd-
They're all beautiful. I want the Mezco exclusive so bad! I'm fine with the black but...mezco exclusive is so nice

Seems like there's been a second run of the PX, so maybe there's still hope? A bunch have popped up at ebay and some online retailers all of a sudden.

Thanks for the info, man. I'll try to check that out. But... a second run of an Exclusive? Man, if there is, now I get why some collectors are pissed at Mezco. I mean, I get the possibility of the regular version getting re-issued, but the Exclusive? :)

Anyway, I happened to re-pose my regular Black and Grey yesterday. I'm usually a one-pose-and-done kinda collector, but this little fella is a lotta fun to pose given its well-designed body. Here are some pics:

P2070897_zps2udmrwsj.jpg

P2070909_zpse9x9c56z.jpg

P2070894_zpstejs2yjf.jpg

Got mine today, love it! I only have problems with what people mentioned, and that's it, though I noticed the faces had some more slop than pics showed. Tried out a few things with the grappling hook, gonna experiment more. The box is pretty cool as well, even better in person.

dLWgEU2.jpg

SLdLVFJ.jpg

secluded part of my room, hence bad lighting. Totally want to see what I can do with this though. Bring on mroe, Mezco!

Oh nice! I really want a batmobile but I don't have the funds nor the space for the Hottoys version . This one is definitely in my lane!

Honestly, the One:12 line is a really nice alternative for me, since I save both on space and customs. Plus, a wider comic selection, which is what I always wanted. Couple that with 1/6 quality just scaled down, and I'm a sold American (well, I'm not American, but that's the saying, amirite?)! Mezco can have all of my money as far as I'm concerned. Now give me the Question, Atrocitus, Green Lantern, Mr. Miracle, Joker, Harley, Riddler, Luthor, Black Adam, Sinestro, Deathstroke, Deadshot, etc, etc.

Absolutely. I'm guessing $300-$325.
I think that's pretty realistic...wish it didn't have to be, since DC's B: TAS batmobile isn't that high of a price.

As much as I love the batmobile, pretty much all of its incarnates not by Joel Schmauer, I think that'll be the only one I pick up ever, or at least, will definitely pick up. This one looks really cool, but you know, budgets and all.

This is personally my least favorite batmobile design. I even prefer the Batman Forever version over this one. Hopefully they will make one based on the comics or animated movies. I really liked the one that was in Son of Batman.

I think that's pretty realistic...wish it didn't have to be, since DC's B: TAS batmobile isn't that high of a price.

As much as I love the batmobile, pretty much all of its incarnates not by Joel Schmauer, I think that'll be the only one I pick up ever, or at least, will definitely pick up. This one looks really cool, but you know, budgets and all.

And the DC Batmobile is not impressive. At all.

Back