Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also haven't bought a One:12 figure since the DKR Batman, but I am definitely tempted by the Keaton Bats, despite having NECA's awesome 7" version. Will it really be worth the upgrade, do you all think, since the Mezco figure will cost, what, $90?

Finally re-secured my first evey Mezco One 12 at little bit more than original price. SDCC TDKR v Mutant Leader 2 pack...Thanks Toy Fair..... folks getting rid of the old waiting for new.

Finally re-secured my first evey Mezco One 12 at little bit more than original price. SDCC TDKR v Mutant Leader 2 pack...Thanks Toy Fair..... folks getting rid of the old waiting for new.
TDKR getting a rerelease?

The third head option has the blood on the mouth right? So this is almost exactly the same options as the Hot Toys but without the PERS.

Seems wasteful to include three head/cowl/neck pieces when a swappable mouthplate makes more sense. But hey, whatever.

5acc97f828a8a9997bd55a04c8fa1700.jpg
686e7109cd0647f2b771a3f0c6be3fba.jpg
5df00b7dc63c3cdc7729c272fb2f79ab.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

With Gordon and the Bat Signal not being on display at toy fair, does anyone think its still happening? We've never heard anything else about the batmobile projects after teases either.

Urghhh I really hope they can do Batman Returns
If they gonna invest on Predator line that would be awesome too, just can't dig NECA's articulations, don't get me wrong they are affordable and have a great sculpt though

That's the first thought that came to my mind when I saw it. I don't see any reason that Black Mask can't wear converse sneakers. The head is a little large though.

So how’s the durability and quality of materials on Mezco figures? Like many, the 1989 Batman may be my first experience with them and I’m curious how they hold up over time. Have any previous figures had issues with sagging/stretching cloth or melting/disentigrating rubber or plastic?

I think it is very solid. They key for me is no rubber underr suits like the 1/6 companies use. As an example under the B vs S Armoured Batman is a cloth suit. Not only do you get far better posing, better look (no rubber bunching) but also no worries about durability. I have a bunch going back to DKR and zero issues with fit or function.... and fantastic poses! Tailoring on things like the Joker is also WELL done.

Back