Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know if these were posted.
16fddee54bfcec0c6bccdaf021d23ad0.jpg
7b3e64ac485144f2ed8b683b80868798.jpg

He comes with three heads. Neutral, angry and mid talking.

View attachment 444582

Has all the accessories the Hot Toys one has. Cape looks amazing over the shoulders. Base is great. I like my Hot Toys 12”, NECA 18” and 7”, but this how a Keaton Batman should be. That suit is authentic as it gets. I love the upper body.

Is that 2 heads with the eyes looking straight ahead and one head with the eyes looking to his left?

Need a clearer pic of that.

Never bought a Mezco figure before (had the Justice League Tac Suit Batman on preorder but ended up canceling it). But this Keaton Batman May finally be my first. It looks fantastic!

Lots of strong choices this year. I’m going to laugh when 89 Batman becomes a Mezco exclusive. We all know it’s coming.

Knowing their love of variants, let's keep our fingers crossed for a Batman Returns. Although that would require almost an entirely new figure, so that's not really a variant. Never mind.

I managed to get the original DKR figures here in Japan but that was when the line was in its infancy. This will be my first purchase since then....not sure if any Japanese retailers carry these anymore. Mark ups will be insane.

Whatever....I'll jump through any hoops I have to. This is a top five lifetime dream figure, finally come true. Yes, Hot Toys and NECA were good or even great, but this has the potential to be perfection.

Mezco didn't make this figure to bury it on their site as an exclusive. Surely they want people to be able to own this bad boy.

Back