Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I pray a Returns retool would be feasible from that buck, cause then my life is complete.....

Speaking of DKR...this isn't Mezco, by DC Direct.....I'm gonna have to have this too....bastards are going really get my cash in 2019:

IMG_2099__scaled_600.jpg
IMG_2101__scaled_600.jpg

89 at last!!! id like to see the cape drape the shoulders better. But at this scale its near impossible.
No matter what, cant wait to preorder this!

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

That 89 Batman is amazing. The lighting is horrible, but you can tell that head sculpt is incredible. Look at that mask and mouth. I’ve been asking Pierre about this at each SDCC for the past three years, it’s nice it’s finally come to fruition. If the accessories are as good as the figure looks, this will be worth the 5 year wait.

The only thing that sucks is the cape. I could make a better one than that like I did with the NECA and Jaxon will obviously do the same with his superior capes.

I also don’t like the cuts in the hips, but I get why they did it, so he has the ability to articulate, split, and sit. It kinda kills the aesthetic, but it’s a practical sacrifice.

The suit is inanely accurate. It’s clearly a wet suit with segmented plates glued over it, just like it should be. It puts the Hot Toys’ one piece rubber suit to shame. I haven’t been this excited for a Batman figure since the Mezco TDKR Batman. Can’t wait.

That 89 Batman is amazing. The lighting is horrible, but you can tell that head sculpt is incredible. Look at that mask and mouth. I’ve been asking Pierre about this at each SDCC for the past three years, it’s nice it’s finally come to fruition. If the accessories are as good as the figure looks, this will be worth the 5 year wait.

The only thing that sucks is the cape. I could make a better one than that like I did with the NECA and Jaxon will obviously do the same with his superior capes.

I also don’t like the cuts in the hips, but I get why they did it, so he has the ability to articulate, split, and sit. It kinda kills the aesthetic, but it’s a practical sacrifice.

The suit is inanely accurate. It’s clearly a wet suit with segmented plates glued over it, just like it should be. It puts the Hot Toys’ one piece rubber suit to shame. I haven’t been this excited for a Batman figure since the Mezco TDKR Batman. Can’t wait.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Here are some better pics from Toynewsi:
IMG_2110__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_2112__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_2109__scaled_800.jpg

I just can’t believe he’s finally real. Never thought I’d see the day.

My one worry with film-accurate Mezco figures is that I haven't loved the paint apps on some of their portraits. BvS Batman comes to mind. Otherwise, regarding '89 Bats -- what DiFabio said.

He comes with three heads. Neutral, angry and mid talking.

1B1F4EB4-C7E5-4B18-BF86-DB74795B1E68.jpg

Has all the accessories the Hot Toys one has. Cape looks amazing over the shoulders. Base is great. I like my Hot Toys 12”, NECA 18” and 7”, but this how a Keaton Batman should be. That suit is authentic as it gets. I love the upper body.

jjj.png

Image via Deadstock Toys on Instagram.

The third Batman after Ascending & Sovereign Knights is called Supreme Knight.

Can someone please upload a picture of the supreme batman? Can't find it on Instagram... Really interested in seeing the design!

View attachment 444582

Has all the accessories the Hot Toys one has. Cape looks amazing over the shoulders. Base is great. I like my Hot Toys 12”, NECA 18” and 7”, but this how a Keaton Batman should be. That suit is authentic as it gets. I love the upper body.

I still wish HT would revisit this guy and take a few notes from Mezco on how it’s done. The DX 09 is still one of the best figures I’ve ever owned, but had it had an accurate suit construction and more articulation, it would’ve been the GOAT.

Damn Mezco is killing it with this. I've only got the Dark Knight Returns Preview. I'm definitely getting multiple 89 Batmans.

View attachment 444582

I like it. I will buy, unless the geniuses at MEZCO makes him a web exclusive.

I still wish HT would revisit this guy and take a few notes from Mezco on how it’s done. The DX 09 is still one of the best figures I’ve ever owned, but had it had an accurate suit construction and more articulation, it would’ve been the GOAT.

And drop the removalable panel on the back of his head and removable face plates that fit in the mask hole poorly.

Since we got the NECA and Mezco, I’ll always view the Hot Toys as subpar for that body alone. It’s more like a nice companion piece for the Batmobile and ‘89 Joker now.

That portrait....

Well the BvS Batmobile didn't work out, but come on Mez, do the right thing with the Keatonmobile.

That would be amazing. I have the ‘89 Batmobile in every scale except 1/12 for 6” figures, and it just isn’t right. Part of me hopes that is the reason they gave this figure cuts in the crotch so he can sit . . .

If they did it, my 7” NECA would be it’s driver.

And drop the removalable panel on the back of his head and removable face plates that fit in the mask hole poorly.

Since we got the NECA and Mezco, I’ll always view the Hot Toys as subpar for that body alone. It’s more like a nice companion piece for the Batmobile and ‘89 Joker now.

True. Yet another reason for a 2.0. They seem to have learned that PERS isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Back