Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't pay enough attention to all the variants. But the really awesome variant of Soveirgn(?) Knight with the sweet yellow oval is long sold out and I'll never own one for less than a few hundred bucks, right?

And the most amazing thing ever, the 89 Keaton is obviously unscheduled, and most likely will turn up a year or two from now. I thought the face still looked a little rough/hand painted....did any of the Mezco staff confirm or deny that it would have a stretchy body suit with the rubber armor bits glued down (like the actual movie suit) or is that just our speculation/hope at this point?

I don't pay enough attention to all the variants. But the really awesome variant of Soveirgn(?) Knight with the sweet yellow oval is long sold out and I'll never own one for less than a few hundred bucks, right?

And the most amazing thing ever, the 89 Keaton is obviously unscheduled, and most likely will turn up a year or two from now. I thought the face still looked a little rough/hand painted....did any of the Mezco staff confirm or deny that it would have a stretchy body suit with the rubber armor bits glued down (like the actual movie suit) or is that just our speculation/hope at this point?

You can buy a preorder for one for $160 on eBay right now. I kind of think showing the '89 Batman put a slight damper on the demand for the Onyx. I'd expect you could get him for like $130 or so after release. Depends on what you're comfortable paying, once it ships everyone's going to deal the second copy.

You can buy a preorder for one for $160 on eBay right now. I kind of think showing the '89 Batman put a slight damper on the demand for the Onyx. I'd expect you could get him for like $130 or so after release. Depends on what you're comfortable paying, once it ships everyone's going to deal the second copy.
Yes, they were $250 at one point. Even though I was wailisted on the same day it was sould out, I wont get my hopes up and got one yesturday for $150.

If for some reason it ends up converting, f it, I ll have 2

The trolling is strong with this one.

jcjcjjcjcjcjcjjcc.png

dddddd.png

Update: :lol

lol.png

Tim Drake or Damien Wayne on the teen Spidey body would be great. **** Greyson as well but I think Tim/ Robin is a better fit for Mezco.

This could also just be a very mean April Fools joke.

Apparently the one I like is the PX Sovereign Knight, not the Onyx.

But even still....I was looking at pics again today and I just don't love it. Too much Mez flair. Not worth the premium price for a bunch of Mez flair.

I'm just praying the Keaton Batman will actually come out and be sold for more than five minutes so we can all get one. I'm assuming I'll have to buy it in the states too cause I'm S.O.L. as an international customer, no?

Arrived and it’s the only exclusive I’ve ever bought more than one....still figuring out what I think about it overall....definitely not as impressive as once thought

Back