Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprise delivery today from TinyPlasticHeroes.....Purple Suit Catwoman.

I have to admit a bit disappointed with the delay and whatnot and it’s still a fragile figure....

I’m not sure who originally created it. Had to resort to eBay.

This line is severely lacking in Batman allies and villains. They did preview that Jim Gordon figure a while back but haven’t thrown it up for pre-order yet. Only villain from the Batman rogues gallery is Joker. I’d like to at least see Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Two-Face, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Batgirl.

IIRC they released TDKR Mutant Leader to go along with TDKR Batman, but agree with you, I'd like Nightwing, Red Hood, Ra's al Ghul, Bane, Scarecrow.

IIRC they released TDKR Mutant Leader to go along with TDKR Batman, but agree with you, I'd like Nightwing, Red Hood, Ra's al Ghul, Bane, Scarecrow.

True. While technically a member of Batman's rogues gallery he's not really worth mentioning to me. :lol

Not like he ranks anywhere near the classics.

Heres some better pictures.
DSC-0034a.jpg

DSC-0043a.jpg

I was not interested in this figure cause I thought it didn't looked accurate with the cowl. But these pics make the headsculpt look very accurate [emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not interested in this figure cause I thought it didn't looked accurate with the cowl. But these pics make the headsculpt look very accurate [emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to think the other head was more accurate, but after the repaint I feel this head is much more accurate as the cowl opening has a fuller face. I recall Ben's face in that cowl was quite full.

One;12 Keaton Batman!!!!!

just from my blurry view, it looks better than the NECA

i'm frantically trying to convert the youtube video for pics!

i uh....pissed my pants.

Goodbye Hot Toys. Goodbye NECA......THIS is what I've been dreaming of for 30 years.

WOW.

Goddamn I love toy fair.

jjj.png

Image via Deadstock Toys on Instagram.

The third Batman after Ascending & Sovereign Knights is called Supreme Knight.

I haven't bought a One:12 since the initial DKRs. I was put off by the mezflair. But I always said, do an amazing, ACCURATE figure and you can't get my cash fast enough.

I don't care if I have to leap over a group of nuns....THIS WILL BE MINE.

I'm buying 2 of that Keaton, easily. Hell, maybe even that Cartoony thing they're doing just because. This gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, one day we'll see the other DKR stuff they have sitting around.

Finally 89 Batman! :rock Articulation looks good, want to see the accessories.

I haven't bought a One:12 since the initial DKRs. I was put off by the mezflair. But I always said, do an amazing, ACCURATE figure and you can't get my cash fast enough.

I don't care if I have to leap over a group of nuns....THIS WILL BE MINE.

:exactly: Pretty much how I feel about Mezco.

Back