Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my Classic Daredevil had duplicate heads and they couldn't do anything, even if I bought it from Mezco directly. They couldn't help me with my Darkseid, which is not even a month old.

Yeah, my Classic Daredevil had duplicate heads and they couldn't do anything, even if I bought it from Mezco directly. They couldn't help me with my Darkseid, which is not even a month old.

That's not good to hear. I had a problem with one of my Homemade Spider-Man heads and they resolved that in less than a week.

Edit: What was this issue with your Darkseid?

Last edited:

They didn't help you with Darkseid? That's real ********, it just came out and it's a regular release!

Picked up the BvS Superman. The head sculpt isn’t bad but it’s easily the weakest part of the figure. Especially compared to some of Mezco’s latest head sculpts.

IMG_1728.jpg

Any idea where to get one aside from eBay?

I thought OSK sold it, but don't see it there. I could be wrong about it being Manipple, was just searching for it and didn't come up on that. I'd seen it on FB definitely; I'll see if I can find or remember where.

I thought OSK sold it, but don't see it there. I could be wrong about it being Manipple, was just searching for it and didn't come up on that. I'd seen it on FB definitely; I'll see if I can find or remember where.

Thanks!

On a separate note I finally caved and ordered Darkseid. I’m pretty much done with BBTS at this point though. I paid for the figure and shipping three days ago and the order still shows as processing. The payments for the figure and shipping have both posted to my credit card already. I finally sent an e-mail to their customer service. Can’t imagine what the hold-up is since they still have it listed as an in stock item.

It’s cheaper and faster to order the regular releases from eBay at this point. I’ll order the PX exclusives through Timewalker. Never had an issue with them.

That's not good to hear. I had a problem with one of my Homemade Spider-Man heads and they resolved that in less than a week.

Edit: What was this issue with your Darkseid?

The left eye doesn't light up. Bought it brand new on Ebay. They say since I didn't buy it from them, they can't help me.

Just return it on eBay. Sucks for the seller but that's the risk. Either that or a partial refund.

Yeah, that’s a different story. Mezco won’t help you unless you buy from them directly. In this case the seller may still be able to work something out with them if you return it for a refund. Which is definitely what you should do.

So im looking to recreate the scene from this picture. Can anyone recommend a solid henchman type 6 inch figure to use for this? The guys in the warehouse mostly had on black pants and a black jacket/hoodie

maxresdefault.jpg

Back