Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty frustrating that it goes from Up for Pre-Order to Waitlist almost instantly. Hopefully the waitlist helps to inform production.

That's it. I'm giving up this line. Yet another exclusive that I won't be able to buy. I don't mind missing on variants but unique characters, come on!

More than the 6 limit, I feel really bad for international collectors on this one. Batman Beyond is such a huge property, I really don't get making it an exclusive.

This emotional roller coaster is exhausting. I’ve hit some exclusives in time like red skull and wolverine and felt in top of world. And I only order one mind you. I did two of the cat woman more for trade chips.
But when I miss it like black AK and this Forever I am in a state of melancholy for days.
It’s really really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first exclusive Ive nabbed. I coughed up the money, I just couldnt miss this guy. I still have only one Mezco, but this should be my next one because itll probably ship before BP. I watched Batman Beyond since childhood ad never in my wildest dreams did I imagine Mezco would do this guy, it gives me hope that they continue to be inspired by the DCAU from the late 90s to the early 2000s.

Sad to say I stopped my pre-orders of this line. The variants I understood from the beginning with the Dark Knight and when they came out with the Punisher I didn't care since it was Marvel. But the Ultimate Joker with 5 heads? I love my Joker but I would have never have bought it if I had known this was coming with the orange vest and all. I just cannot second guessing myself, specially at these prices.

And then to top that, I'm afraid that some knock-off will come out further aggravating my regret at purchasing their products at the high prices.

Like mint mentioned of this emotional roller coaster, it just killed the fun factor for me.

No reason anyone needs to be able to order six of them. Limit it to one or two and let the scalpers cry about it.

I don't know, If they released a perfect Supes, I'd order 5, not 6 but close enough, we don't have a single good classic Superman figure in 1/12 so if one ever comes out; I.WILL.HOARD.

So I'd get 1 for the office, 1 to play with, 1 for the detolf, and 2 backups, of course most people who order that quantity think about resale, not to collect.

Most online toy stores have limits between 3 to 6, 2 is waaaay to restrictive, but most online toy store aren't toy manufacturers with artificial scarcity in mind to create the illusion of "exclusivity".

Also, that Batman Beyond looks like complete ass.

fox-and-grapes-with-sig.jpg

Huh? Is the Batman Beyond figure supposed to be a turd that the fox is pushing? Surely you don't mean I hate the darn thing because you think it's unreachable.

Surely you didn't build a strawman to defend that horrid design.

I take it you mean the good kind? :lol
You're kidding me.

There are people who actually like it?

Mezheads are the strangest creatures.

It looks pretty great, nice interpretation by Mezco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, the deluxe joker looks like a knock out figure for sure, but for the aftermarket prices I can alternatively get a 1/6 arkham asylum joker :dunno

I don't know, If they released a perfect Supes, I'd order 5, not 6 but close enough, we don't have a single good classic Superman figure in 1/12 so if one ever comes out; I.WILL.HOARD.

So I'd get 1 for the office, 1 to play with, 1 for the detolf, and 2 backups, of course most people who order that quantity think about resale, not to collect.

Most online toy stores have limits between 3 to 6, 2 is waaaay to restrictive, but most online toy store aren't toy manufacturers with artificial scarcity in mind to create the illusion of "exclusivity".

I'm with you on this. If there's a figure I really really like, I usually get two, maybe three.

Back