Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GasparZizou actually hates just about everything Mezco does since the TDK Batmen. Nobody knows why he still comes to this thread.

Hope they release something that isn't ugly dies last.

I'm with you on this. If there's a figure I really really like, I usually get two, maybe three.

Yep, and can go wild with the scale.

I'm a wee bit obsessive compulsive. I always buy multiples of figures/characters I really love.

I own thirteen Mezco One:12 Punishers. :lol

I bought six of the standard version from EE when they were only $65.00 each using the $15 off coupon.

I bought a couple of the deluxe Punishers from EE for $105.00 each using the $15.00 coupon.

I bought 5 of the classic Punisher. This was my first site purchase. I had no idea how limited they were until after I made my purchase. The points I earned (value: $21.25) more than covered the shipping cost. ($16.40) So I only paid $84.03 for five figures that now sells for over $800.00 each. A used/open box figure recently sold for $860.00. eBay item number:192546046644

I haven't flipped any of my Punishers, nor do I ever intend to.

I’m thinking about buying two of the Blue Ascending Knight Batmen. I the more I see it, the cooler it looks, and I’m going to relent and get one for myself, at the very least, but I have this sinking feeling that it’s going to be one that flies under the radar at first, but that a lot of people will be kicking themselves for not jumping on over time. I’m really wanting to get into this line, so, I’m kind of looking for anything that could act as trade bait in the future.

I’m thinking about buying two of the Blue Ascending Knight Batmen. I the more I see it, the cooler it looks, and I’m going to relent and get one for myself, at the very least, but I have this sinking feeling that it’s going to be one that flies under the radar at first, but that a lot of people will be kicking themselves for not jumping on over time. I’m really wanting to get into this line, so, I’m kind of looking for anything that could act as trade bait in the future.

Do it, he is awesome. They all are. MX black is my favorite, follow by blue

Do it, he is awesome. They all are. MX black is my favorite, follow by blue

I really just wish they’d do a classic Golden Age variant with the purple gloves, trunks, and a more traditional fabric suit. The head is the best Golden Age Batman sculpt I’ve seen produced and with how much they love variants and how they’ve basically sold out every variation of the figure already (thus, they wouldn’t be competing with their own product), I feel like it would be a nice option for those who prefer more classic looks.

Anyone know where I could pick up a 1/12 pair of trunks in a blue that could match this PX AK scheme? I looked on eBay but probably need something made. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could not resist so I ordered the exclusive deluxe Joker :panic: :panic: :panic:

Funnily though, even though Joker's one of my most favorite comic villains, I do not have any action figures of him! So this is going to be my first Joker figure ever! :horror

Anyone know where I could pick up a 1/12 pair of trunks in a blue that could match this PX AK scheme? I looked on eBay but probably need something made. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

some guy on the foosh .used these and posted this link to where he got them from

https://www.classictvtoys.com/maletrunksfor8inchfigures.aspx

z7x2CF5.jpg

I was very happy with the black trunks for the regular Ascending Knight that I got from Classic TV Toys, so I took a chance and sprung for the dark blue trunks and hoped they matched the blue of the PX:

Works like a freaking charm. Couple of bucks well spent. I picked up a couple of extras, including yellow in anticipation of putting them on Cyclops.

hope this helps :)

I'm a wee bit obsessive compulsive. I always buy multiples of figures/characters I really love.

I own thirteen Mezco One:12 Punishers. :lol

I bought six of the standard version from EE when they were only $65.00 each using the $15 off coupon.

I bought a couple of the deluxe Punishers from EE for $105.00 each using the $15.00 coupon.

I bought 5 of the classic Punisher. This was my first site purchase. I had no idea how limited they were until after I made my purchase. The points I earned (value: $21.25) more than covered the shipping cost. ($16.40) So I only paid $84.03 for five figures that now sells for over $800.00 each. A used/open box figure recently sold for $860.00. eBay item number:192546046644

I haven't flipped any of my Punishers, nor do I ever intend to.

There's just something nice (and sick) about playing with a figure you really like, knowing you have like 4 backups isn't it? :lol

GasparZizou actually hates just about everything Mezco does since the TDK Batmen. Nobody knows why he still comes to this thread.

So he can feel superior about not buying Mezco figures and brag ahout how awesome he is for not buying them(trolling).

Kind of pissed I missed Batman Beyond but after how i got screwed over by Mezco on Joker im not a fan of ordering from that site.

I imagine every Battfleck collectible figure will be a grail piece now that he has called it quits on Batman :slap

Back