Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen pics of Superman. Far from ok, it's their worst figure yet, easily.

It's as terrible and we all thought from the very beginning when they announced the first proto, even worse if it's possible.

Really bad. And it's funny to see people try to be hyped about it. Bunch of comments of people dropping POs, I had never been so satisfied of dropping a PO.

22687675_1707647139247784_8480664628790879101_n.jpg

And la piece du resistance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Someone has been pulling on Superman's neck line too much his suit is stretch out

I've seen pics of Superman. Far from ok, it's their worst figure yet, easily.

It's as terrible and we all thought from the very beginning when they announced the first proto, even worse if it's possible.

Really bad. And it's funny to see people try to be hyped about it. Bunch of comments of people dropping POs, I had never been so satisfied of dropping a PO.

22687675_1707647139247784_8480664628790879101_n.jpg

And la piece du resistance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not going to lie, I was actually expecting it to look worse than this.

It can't be real... The heat vision head doesn't even have eyebrows! Why?! Why is it so hard for companies to produce decent Superman figures?

Oh shoot they gave us a third Pepper sprayed head-sculpt?! Oh wait nope just Mezco giving us the Superman we didn’t want while providing us expectations of the one we did want.

Me too actually, but it's still pretty bad imo.
I'd been waiting on Supes to decide if I would collect this line. Nope. Most of the other figs look, at worst, very decent, and some are beautiful (Shazam!), but this is such a dud. That neck line is just too hideous, and the shield isn't helping. Such high hopes, sick a colossal let down.

At SDCC, I sarcastically asked Pierre if I'd see their ONE:12 Keaton Batman before I died. He said "when do you plan on dying", I said "in about a year". He said I'd be pretty happy and to not just expect Keaton, implying there would be more. I tried pushing for more info, but got nothing. It was vague, but it was something.

If that is for a one:12 Catwoman, sign me up. If it's living dead doll or mez-it's **** though, **** it.

At SDCC, I sarcastically asked Pierre if I'd see their ONE:12 Keaton Batman before I died. He said "when do you plan on dying", I said "in about a year". He said I'd be pretty happy and to not just expect Keaton, implying there would be more. I tried pushing for more info, but got nothing. It was vague, but it was something.

If that is for a one:12 Catwoman, sign me up. If it's living dead doll or mez-it's **** though, **** it.
:lol that was a nice exchange.

I have faith in Pierre. Not so much in Mez and Mezco.
Yeah Pierre is a nice guy, 10x the RP guy Randy should be.

I sometimes feel bad for bagging on Mezco so hard because he's a bro.

I don’t know, I think it looks better than I thought it would...I’m still looking forward to getting supes, more so red son but this one too

Probably dropping my PO on superman, have they said if they're doing more versions of him like they are with Joker and Batman?

Back