Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the Living Dead Doll set? Living Dead Dolls are 10" Horror Dolls they have there own market but some of the cross over Horror film ones are decent. Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are pretty good but Chucky was dissapointing it should have been better.

Is that the Living Dead Doll set? Living Dead Dolls are 10" Horror Dolls they have there own market but some of the cross over Horror film ones are decent. Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are pretty good but Chucky was dissapointing it should have been better.

Yeh, the Living Dead ones.
They look awful IMO.
Can't wait for this one though.

I wish they would make an "affordable" Good Guy doll replica from part 1. Not one thats 3 grand off ebay.

Hey guys, here are a few new pics of the new 15" doll as well as a first look at the official packaging design :)
Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-16.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-18.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-20.jpg

Mezco-Mega-Chucky-2013-13.jpg

The doll also has real staples to hold the hair and yes, I know the Sideshow did but I am just saying.

For a few more pictures, check out https://alienbee.net/go-behind-the-scenes-with-mezcos-mega-chucky/

Damn that looks good! Hmmm tough choices ahead for me it seems :') Where is a sensible place to preorder? In terms of good value and good service?

Cheers in advance guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks man! Feeling welcomed so far cheers aha That price is really good considering the quality :)

If they were doing an Undamaged/ Non scarred variant i'd be all over it a heartbeat but i'm still deliberating, no denying the likeness is great and these promo shots look astounding quality. Still on the fence, see how well my next few weeks work pay

I ordered two of these so I can display one out of box. I hope they release a nonscarred version too.

I'm banking on a plain Good Guy but I don't wanna let this one pass buy on something that might not get made

I'm not pulling the trigger on this one. The likeness is great, but I want the Original Chucky. The Bride/Seed likenesses are getting a bit old.

I'm not pulling the trigger on this one. The likeness is great, but I want the Original Chucky. The Bride/Seed likenesses are getting a bit old.

:goodpost: That's exactly what I'm waiting for. I have the BD SS Chucky so I'm content until a clean Good Guy version comes along. Hopefully a 1:1.

Last edited:

I don't think we will ever get a Good Guy Doll. I just don't see it happening. I am not even trying to be negative but I don't see how it can be done.

who owns the rights for that? I think most companies make Bride of Chucky because it is easy.

where is best place i can pre order this chucky...the place i had it on pre-order went bust :(

Location UK sorry

Last edited:
Back