Action Figure Mezco Mortal Kombat Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a0530622127cc0487779e8a776d4ad05.jpg

I got you!

Count my interest as VERY piqued for One:12 Collective Klassic... :pray:

Yeah it would be nice to get some updates from Mezco. Nothing since Toy Fair? Show off a klassic already

I've been looking at pcs 1/4 statues of the ninjas and been tempted to hunt them down. But I do like Mesco's style, and if they release solid final products i can stick with them. I mean, it isn't like the 90's Scorpion or Sub-Zero are hard designs to nail. Just give us some decent 12inchers and I can forget almost spending about big bucks on statues of palette-swipes.

Found these last month and had some fun with them. I thought they were among some of the best mk figures made...

aef8db44391d6384c0212dd319b18ec2.jpg

77c9772740be5bee0549a15c40dcc715.jpg

e00ede6f0e82e49dbdd3cbbfc6b10f76.jpg

d77521a60eb557feb076fcc7bf3b6f61.jpg

d1b327211fd81a46989311c827ba9a73.jpg

Yeah, I actually preordered those two figures in your last post. Probably 9 or so years ago now! Not sure why Jazwares made the Shaolin Monks figures so well and then had a big drop off. I am glad Mezco got the license! Excited for almost everything so far!

I like the MK statues but I never commit to spending that much money lol

You would think so but I've found in my many years of collecting that companies usually do nothing to coincide with such an obvious opportunity to cash in on hype. Case and point: Threezero and The Walking Dead. Hot Toys and Michael Keaton. Hot Toys and sitting on countless licenses.

If I did, the first thing I would do is hire all the best sculptors from each company, like:

Kyle Windrix
Yulli
Lee So Young
Trevor Grove
Joe Menna
Jean St Jean
Adam Gu

And JC Hong to paint the heads, then the factory HT uses to manufacture the figures. Can't lose.

I would also put more focus on classic films, yes there would be Marvel and DC, but to a lesser extent. People are choking on the output from HT, Sideshow, Dragon, Play Arts etc.

Back