Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great. The metallic blue is a lot deeper than pictures suggest, it looks amazing in-hand.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the black-and-white NYCC version before the prices get any higher.

Are you referring to the PX 'disco' Dredd? If so, I totally agree; it looks excellent. I'm very annoyed about the Lawmaster though; I have no way of getting a matching bike outside of that overpriced set.

Are you referring to the PX 'disco' Dredd? If so, I totally agree; it looks excellent. I'm very annoyed about the Lawmaster though; I have no way of getting a matching bike outside of that overpriced set.

Yep, as per my pictures a few posts back. I too am pretty annoyed about the blue Lawmaster not being available individually, although not as much as I am the black-and-white set being limited to 50, and only available on the day at SDCC. I'm really starting to hate that convention.

Got both the Rico blue and the normal black. I really hope Mezco has plans to continue this line and add judge Anderson and some other characters. Seriously the pictures do not do it just to having it in hand. Cheers.

i dotn think they will go any further in terms of more characters. threeA plan on goin deep as they can, abc warriors hammerstein, rogue trooper etc

Where dat dark blue bike set???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea...

I emailed Mezco after SDCC to find out when the preorder goes up because I really want it. They told me "This item will not be restocked Thank you" so I'm even more confused then before. :gah:

No idea...

I emailed Mezco after SDCC to find out when the preorder goes up because I really want it. They told me "This item will not be restocked Thank you" so I'm even more confused then before. :gah:

Wow that's incredibly confusing lol

20160820_084739.jpg
I was going to pass on the Mezco set because I preordered the 3A set. But I really like the Mezco set from the reviews and pics so I ordered the last one that Entertainment Earth had left. I just opened it last night, and it looks great! I'm so glad I changed my mind and got this. Can't have too much Judge Dredd.

So that's the Dark Blue Dredd with the Dark Blue Bike then, right? I'd be more tempted, but I'm not too impressed with Mezco's online customer service at the moment...

Looking forward to ordering dark blue dredd and bike but I'm worried what the price will be

Well been enjoying ther Dredd figures.

Black RITDYE on the PX suits brings them up nicely in Black with of course repaint of helmet and pads. Plus you get all the extras PX has to offer without the Disco effect suit anymore.

Also whilst you have the figure broke down, you can mod the thighs and torso for Greater articulation too.

Modded above sans clothing
zmezcolegs.jpg

With Clothing
zmezcolegs1.jpgzmezcolegs2.jpg

Finally the Judge can reach His Lawgiver in Boot Holster.

zdredd3.jpg

Mezco Lawmaster is Awesome but still prefer the Classic Lawmaster (roll on 3A) and of course my 3 custom scratch builds.

zridenshoot.jpgzkick.jpgzkick1.jpgZLM.jpgzlm4.jpg

Back