Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide between getting the exclusive version with the bike or getting the regular version and buying the bike separately. Both have their appeal. The black set would be cheaper, but I think the blue set comes with everything from the regular and Cursed Earth release.

You're correct about the blue version. The price on it is silly, though. I wish Mezco release the blue bike separately, as this feels like sort of a slap to those of us who went with the PX standalone Dredd.

Looks incredible. I'm less keen on Dredd now than I was as a kid, but when I was ten this would have been a dream come true.

I just wish someone would do a 1:12 Nemesis the Warlock and Blitzspear, the coolest spaceship ever.

So I guess there's a chance that the Mezco direct dark blue dredd and lawmaster just isn't gonna be a thing? Seems like it should've been available at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get these limited edition strange-colour (or non) sets. Mondo also did the Iron Giant and the b/w turtles. I know the turtles used to be in b/w, but still, I'm probably just not enough of a collector to get these.

Hard to get exclusives are a long standing tradition of SDCC. You can't get everything.

I don't care about a limited to 50 SDCC exclusive set that's hard to get (exclusives go with territory), I care that it seems like that is the only way we're going to be able to get a B&W Lawmaster. Many people already have the B&W Con exclusive Dredd and were waiting to get a B&W Lawmaster to go with it. Now we have to be at SDCC, get it before it's gone, hope they have some left to put on their website, buy expensively in the aftermarket and on top of all that buy a set with a figure we already have? I'm not crying and peeing my pants, but I'm certainly not happy with it. They should let those that bought the B&W Dredd already be able to just get a single Lawmaster (even if it's more than the $125 of the normal version) off of their website. I hope they end up doing something like that, but right now it doesn't look likely.

with the amount of variant colors and accessories they seem to release for one figure, I think you should be able to get the b/w later on. a non-exclusive version.

Twitter conversation:

SparkExtractor
@SparkExtractor 18h18 hours ago
@mezcotoyz Is the B&W Lawmaster only going to be sold in the limited edition of 50 set with Dredd? No individual B&W Lawmaster?

Mezco Toyz
‏@mezcotoyz
@SparkExtractor As far as I know, yes.

So most of us are either out of luck or will be out of money. Well there goes that I guess.

I have no idea why I put off getting this figure for so long.

qm1qTj0.jpg

y0qQqxl.jpg

RyIRgz2.jpg

TTk3fbp.jpg

I love the way this version matches the more colourful look Dredd sported in the old colourised Eagle Comics/Fleetway reprints.

xxE8fGt.jpg

I think I'm going to pick up Dredd and Lawmaster, the regular version. They look fantastic. Side note, just saw Dredd the movie again. Man I love that movie. Hopefully they do a sequel soon.

Finally bite the bullet and bought the cursed earth exclusive. did not get it yet but hopefully will be awesome!

It's great. The metallic blue is a lot deeper than pictures suggest, it looks amazing in-hand.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the black-and-white NYCC version before the prices get any higher.

Back