METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which act is it?

It was the end of the first act and the beginning of the second act. I love the gameplay but I'd actually like to be able to play the damn game. I think I'll love the game more after the first play through when I can skip the tedious hours of some little girl cooking eggs.

It was the end of the first act and the beginning of the second act. I love the gameplay but I'd actually like to be able to play the damn game. I think I'll love the game more after the first play through when I can skip the tedious hours of some little girl cooking eggs.

LOL Sunny rules. I just wish that you could interact with things during the cutscenes.

MGS4 is amazing, but I still feel that MGS for the PSX was the best game of the series. It had everything and a great balance between gameplay and cutscenes.

i think it makes it kinda cinematic. i sometimes get annoyed, but ultimately it adds to the story IMO.

i'm sure there are some people out there that skipped through the cinematics to get to the gameplay.

If they did it the first time then they are dumb. It's like watching a movie and every 10 minutes you skip to the next chapter. You miss more than half the story and story is one of MGS strong points.

From now on, you guys can call me... BIG BOSS
rangbigboss001.jpg

:D:D:D

From now on, you guys can call me... BIG BOSS
rangbigboss001.jpg

:D:D:D

*Salutes*

Congratulations, Big Boss! Nice work. Jesus... How long did it take you overall, with all the saving and restarting? I bet you had to do alot of crawling.

God, it took me so long just to get through Act 1 on Liquid Easy without any kills (don't blow up the strykers or helicopters!) and without any alerts on my third playthrough.

After finishing MGS4 I've gone back to MGS3: Subsistence. I miss the crouched walking and the ease of aiming that is in MGS4.

Well I've finally finished everything. First playthrough Eagle, second play through Big Boss, and a couple days ago I wrapped up the last emblem and the Snake Eater song. 9 playthroughs in all currently on my 10th trying to find the last of the ghosts at Shadow Moses. Great gameplay, long winded cut scenes, and storyline with more holes than swiss cheese. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10.

Back