METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but isnt he taller than Snake in MGS2 anyway?I think he is...

Maybe, no one likes the idea of raidne being taller than the main bad ass Snake...but Raiden is pretty kick ass this game, he looks better than the medicom Snake for sure.

I hope they release Snake with some octocamo used...maybe somehow make him reflect or see thru so it looks like he's sporting a different camo no matter where you put 'em.

I'm always hoping for the B&B unit as well, lol. Laughing Octopus is my fav.

Sorry, Raging Raven is hotter, and I met the actress/model the character was scanned from, Yumi Kikuchi, and she's even hotter in real life.

JSK....just put these ****** bags on ignore. They just talk the same dumb crap over and over agian. Take a look around these threads bud you'll see these are the same ****** bags that hijack just about every thread they post in.

I thought i was the only one getting tired of the constant circle-jerking in all video game threads.

PS: All halos BLOW. and yes ive played them for 10 minutes before falling asleep

well guys I have completed the game.

YES !! took me long but I just took my time with it.
ENJOYED every minute of it.

for me this is the best game I have ever played.
I got EAGLE rating and it took me about 27hrs to beat.

I am going to replay again in harder level to unlock more awsome weapons.

I thought i was the only one getting tired of the constant circle-jerking in all video game threads.

PS: All halos BLOW. and yes ive played them for 10 minutes before falling asleep

Well whats funny is the majority of us that you probably have in this category(I assume I am one of them since I am more pro 360) actually own both and can see the pluses and minuses of both and have a favorite which is different then a few CLOSED MINDED ones who have one opinion and thats it and can't see any others opinion and can't even be objective when trying to compare anything in which he has a favorite.

Well whats funny is the majority of us that you probably have in this category(I assume I am one of them since I am more pro 360) actually own both and can see the pluses and minuses of both and have a favorite which is different then a few CLOSED MINDED ones who have one opinion and thats it and can't see any others opinion and can't even be objective when trying to compare anything in which he has a favorite.

:lecture :lecture

Back