METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, a post for people not checking the WTB thread, I am looking to buy a MGS3-Snake Eater Series 1 Naked Snake and a Series 2 Ghost Camo/Square Camo Snake.

If you are looking to part with yours to buy some new things, I would love to take them off your hands and bring them into a loving, worthy home. Thanks!

Ebay is your best chance,you wont find a person here that wish to part with it,trust me:)

Already found my Croc Snake, so I know that there are people out there. Hell, I even found someone that might want to part with what I consider my Grail item! It's alll about what you are willing to pay.

Already found my Croc Snake, so I know that there are people out there. Hell, I even found someone that might want to part with what I consider my Grail item! It's alll about what you are willing to pay.

The Croc and Ghost snake isnt that hard to find,toys2.net still have the croc,and was sold out on the Ghost version last november when i got it.

The Naked snake is worse,on this forum i have only heard 2 guys that have it,3 if i count with me.Im sure many has it,but dont bother saying that they do,because youll get annoyed by all the pm`s with people that want to buy,just ask the member "bwayne".

I own the Tiger Stripes version and I'll never ever sell it!!
Good luck finding one sick boy! Check ebay. I've seen some of those lately.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Solid Snake RAH Figure (item #4322) from our Medicom Toy - Metal Gear Solid 4 RAH Figures. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within approximately the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase once this item arrives into our warehouse, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Oh *******, Old Snake is on his way!!!

I read a bunch of stuff on Gamespot.com and it looks like there's a completely separate MGS4 online multiplayer-only slated. I didn't read the whole thing, I was looking for Guns of the Patriots, but here's a link to the preview.

https://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearonline/news.html?sid=6186215&mode=previews

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe MGS4 will have a playable trial version of MGS online. A complete game of MGS online will then be released later on. Hope that's right.

Yeah, hopefully he will not have the problems that other people have been having. But that us why I continue to buy from SSC. I could get them cheaper at other places, but I love SSC's return policy, their customer service and SS points!!

But pics will be up the night I get him, which will hopefully be the week after next!

This picture is pure sex Rock. :drool:drool:drool:drool

Well, I'm only down 2, as my Old Snake is on his way. Now if I didn't have to spend like $800 to get the other 2. Square and Naked are beginning to get the best of me. But still and amazing pic man!!

29888873vp8.jpg

Back