METAL GEAR SOLID thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a solid snake to go with my RPD leon, its a komani snake which i found cheap on a HT body with most of the gear, weapons and head been replaced and/or repainted.
Haven't played the game in years but as he was reduced thought i have ago at upgrading that it.
MGSsnake5.jpg
MGSsnake2.jpg

MGSsnake4.jpg
MGSsnake6.jpg

MGSsnake9.jpg
MGSsnake3.jpg

that looks cool man

really !

well if that the case I would go with bale.
but I still think HUGH Jackman Would be the best snake.
But thats just me.

yeah, I too think Huge should be the top choice. I think Eric Bana is another good choice.

yeah, I too think Huge should be the top choice. I think Eric Bana is another good choice.

I heard Christian Bale was popular to play the role as Snake.I think Jackman is a terrible choice,he has the right voice,but doesnt have the look.

I heard Christian Bale was popular to play the role as Snake.I think Jackman is a terrible choice,he has the right voice,but doesnt have the look.

I think jackman is the man. he is got the build and the look.
look for your selfs.

Guys just do a little test put your finger like snakes bandana over the pics and tell me what you think.

snakejackman.png

I wish Medicom,or Hot Toys for that matter,make a official line with MGS figures,i want a "Boss" figure,in her white suit from MGS3,and Ocelot,young from MGS3 and older MGS 1,2 or 4.

and that they made Snake from MGS1 and 2,its very strange that medicom doesnt make any more MGS figures,they were a big success.

They actually never did make any figures from MGS1 and MGS2. They had 3 for MGS3 and two for MGS4. I for one would also love some of the bad guys from MGS1 or MGS4!!

Hmm...I'm considering maybe getting a loose MGS3 Snake head and putting it on MGS4 Snake..... :monkey1

I just want vamp in some form, else raiden will be so lonley :( ;P

I want a loose MGS3 snake head for my Snake custom. you got a source for them Bardoon?

Only eBay, bud.

I want the MGS3 Snake v1 head without the camo and the eyepatch...but that figure goes for SOOO much, it'll be tough to just find his head.

There is a guy on mediworld working on learing how to recast heads... specificly so he can recast snake mgs3 heads for customs...

They actually never did make any figures from MGS1 and MGS2. They had 3 for MGS3 and two for MGS4. I for one would also love some of the bad guys from MGS1 or MGS4!!

A Japanese company called Yamato made some 1/6 MGS figures years ago in cooperation with Konami. I only managed to find Meryl and Liquid, probably 'cause they were the least popular, but I got them both for very cheap. Not bad figures for that time, but comparable to Hasbro's SW stuff. Better than nothing, in any case.

Let's start praying Hot Toys goes after the MGS license for their Video Games Masterpiece line... I'd love to see what they'd do with it. :google

Back