Media Metal Gear Solid Discussion Thread (NO FIGURES /CUSTOMS JUST GAMES) SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely did not see these coming...
Screen Shot 2561-06-27 at 23.09.54.jpg

Screen Shot 2561-06-27 at 23.10.12.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDlUW7MAfs

well that is...upsetting

just give us the Metal Gear Solid remake/remaster using the Fox engine...and MGS3 while you're at it, Konami!!! Im pretty sure you'll make a decent amount of money off of those

well that is...upsetting

just give us the Metal Gear Solid remake/remaster using the Fox engine...and MGS3 while you're at it, Konami!!! Im pretty sure you'll make a decent amount of money off of those

That Resi 2 and crash remakes got me super thirsty for an MGS HD!!

Konami... Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing the HD Collection on the Vita again for like the millionth time while I am traveling and I just cannot stand the swimming portion of MGS2. I consider MGS2 to be a master piece that borders on infallible but seriously how the **** did this pass any game testing?

I forgot how that even works :lol. Triangle - surface, x-button - dive, square - swim? The controls on that part were pretty stupid, to say the least.

As it happens, I just bought a new copy of Substance last night (to replace the used one I got from Gamestop years ago). I'll have to replay it... sometime in the distant future when I have the time.

I played MGS2 a lot on the PS2 as a kid but I have probably doubled playthroughs on the Vita. It's a great way to do them.

Also Snake Tales blows.

I played MGS2 a lot on the PS2 as a kid but I have probably doubled playthroughs on the Vita. It's a great way to do them.

Also Snake Tales blows.

I dunno why, but I don't enjoy MGS2 and 3 on Vita. I much prefer big screen. But MGS1 I love on it...

Snake tales were awesome alternative stories. It just needed cinematics

Its Really not tho. The stories are not even worth reading through the long pages of text for and the missions are super shallow with a preposterous amount of guards just to make it take you longer than 5 secs to beat.

Its Really not tho. The stories are not even worth reading through the long pages of text for and the missions are super shallow with a preposterous amount of guards just to make it take you longer than 5 secs to beat.

You gotta admit that last one was trippy and awesome

I was disappointed in them as well. I would gladly have sacrificed all of those for one section with Snake as Plissken set during MGS2. There were parts in the story where he was off doing his own thing on the Big Shell and it would have been good to have played through that.

I was disappointed in them as well. I would gladly have sacrificed all of those for one section with Snake as Plissken set during MGS2. There were parts in the story where he was off doing his own thing on the Big Shell and it would have been good to have played through that.

That's what everyone thought Snake tales was gonna be. I was massively disappointed about that when subsistence released

Back