Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My work in progress Liquid Snake. I repainted the face, hair and sculpted some hair at his sides.

20130519145349.jpg

20130519145107.jpg

Last edited:
I want to turn my sneaking suit HT snake to a camo one because I dont like the MGS 3 sneaking suit.I have figured out how to make him.Get a camo suit keep hot toys headsculpt harness pouches accessories etc etc but I cant figure out where to find an undershirt.I am thinking about using inflames undershirt but its not accurate.Any ideas or suggestions?

Nice work! I'll watch.......

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Thanks Jason! Keep us updated on how those Joker hands tuns out.

I want to turn my sneaking suit HT snake to a camo one because I dont like the MGS 3 sneaking suit.I have figured out how to make him.Get a camo suit keep hot toys headsculpt harness pouches accessories etc etc but I cant figure out where to find an undershirt.I am thinking about using inflames undershirt but its not accurate.Any ideas or suggestions?

I think some users here used the Medicom one. Maybe you wanna drop a PM those who did it.

Awesome work Ryan, you're really turning them from coal to diamonds.

That means a lot, thanks Plis! I don't know what kind of hairstyle the original Yamato Liquid had but it has gotta go, badly. I'll get Wolf within a month and I'll update the pics with the entire customized line.

Someone has a metal boss BDU on eBay right now with a starting price of $95. look him up. you could always part of the rest of the kit if you wanted to. also, you can have an olive drab BDU for your snake figure custom. don't use a Medicom, the hands don't use a standard Hot Toys peg system. you need weird paddle adapters for them. stick with the metal boss the hands are correct

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

I knew of the auction.I would get it but the seller had taken out the hands and was giving other sets of hands with the figure.I just cant justify getting to figures to built 1 but seems like eventually Ill do so.I have found cheap the medicom hands on ebay but I search all the time and still cant find the inflame ones. Though I found and bought the black undersuit of the armored version.Its not the same as the MGS3 undersuit but will make do for now

Started working on my MGSV "Punished Snake" figure. Lots to go but happy so far.

Good stuff Jack. I see that Big Boss has the same kind of straps that the Solid Eye has in MGS4 from the latest trailer. Keep that in mind.

Good stuff Jack. I see that Big Boss has the same kind of straps that the Solid Eye has in MGS4 from the latest trailer. Keep that in mind.

Thanks man. Yeah, I haven't cured the patch yet. I'm going to add the elastic straps and just refine/smooth out the patch, give it fabric texture and stitching. I also have to make the scars deeper in his face.

Now on to the arm....

I'm not all TOO excited about MGSV, but I appreciate that their trying to tell a story with his face this time around. Although the scar down across the eye is a little cliche.

I'm not all TOO excited about MGSV, but I appreciate that their trying to tell a story with his face this time around. Although the scar down across the eye is a little cliche.

Yeah LOL I know what you mean, when I saw it I thought of course he has a scar down his other eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back