Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@elvis1976 : Where do you get those eyelets (on MGS2 Snake suit)????? Cause i really need those.

Come on everyone. Where are all the metal gear customs and bashes? I know there's more. Post them all can't wait to see all those different interpretations of these characters.

@elvis1976 : Where do you get those eyelets (on MGS2 Snake suit)????? Cause i really need those.

If you get a belt with the eyelet holes in (like the Bane or MGS3 Snake Belt) and just take them from there and stick them on

I'm going to make a tiny incision into the suit itself and push the eyelets into the suit. I was thinking about even making upper body double layered so they have fabric to sit against on the underside if it doesn't look too thick

I need to know how you did the knee and elbow sleeve, did you heat press the marking yourself? Also the boots are from the battle armour metal boss correct?

This is how my latest one is looking atm.

I went with more of a wetsuit. I like the material better. Seems more logical than spandex.

The grey is a bit lighter in person. I like it, a bit too dark but looks good.

I did press push the eyelets in the knee and elbow pads.

I still need to put them on the shoulder and of course changed the head with the one from amnur.

And change the boots too.

WOW that material is perfect for the suit, just what i've been looking for!

Where did you acquire it? I've got a friend in China looking for fabric as i work in the production department of my friend clothing company

This is how my latest one is looking atm.

I went with more of a wetsuit. I like the material better. Seems more logical than spandex.

The grey is a bit lighter in person. I like it, a bit too dark but looks good.

I did press push the eyelets in the knee and elbow pads.

I still need to put them on the shoulder and of course changed the head with the one from amnur.

And change the boots too.

WOW that material is perfect for the suit, just what i've been looking for!

Where did you acquire it? I've got a friend in China looking for fabric as i work in the production department of my friend clothing company

THe top is from the medicom naked snake.
I used another body suit which luckily was the same colour, for the pants and sleeves. The figure is from twisting toys and was released years ago. It was in my parts bin since forever.

This threads very dangerous. I started popping into the RE custom thread and eventually i made a bunch of them. Now Elvis's customs are making me want to branch in to MGS customs :( Thankfully i dont have any idea how to get a head as good as above or id end up making an mgs 2 snake

This threads very dangerous. I started popping into the RE custom thread and eventually i made a bunch of them. Now Elvis's customs are making me want to branch in to MGS customs :( Thankfully i dont have any idea how to get a head as good as above or id end up making an mgs 2 snake

You just missed amnurs MGS2 Snake hs it's superb. Just starting my first custom

Looking good guys. I'll post some stuff soon - been very hectic. Moving into a new place and car went **** up...AKA little time for 1/6. Have not received the sculpts yet to those who have asked and will reply to you guys who have messaged me shortly.

You can do it!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Nice to see you Jack!

Hey Jack and Seb, have you guys got around to contacting Psycho Customs about doing a MGS2 Snake suit? I wonder if he could replicate it near perfectly? I guess it's a latex type material, like Seb's current MGS2 Snake suit.

Its why im staying away not going broke over this thread cheers guys.

bougt these joker 2.0 hands for my metal boss (PW sneaking suit). obviously im painting them black. hopefully they look good, they were the closest i could find to my PAK figures hands.

bougt these joker 2.0 hands for my metal boss (PW sneaking suit). obviously im painting them black. hopefully they look good, they were the closest i could find to my PAK figures hands.

Watch painting those the paint will rub off very easy.

See
5ajyqu6u.jpg
, he already loves his new hands.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Just use acrylic paint and coat them with sealant Jason. You really wanna add sealant for hands.

Metal Boss isn't all that great but it does the job. I just hate they put that white pattern on the knife.

I'm buying a dremel soon and trying to carve my own stun knives out of them and then repainting the blades like the Peace Walker ones. I hate the White Stripes too and that theyre an actual knife.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Wouldn't you have to repaint the fingers, too? Big Boss wore cut out gloves leaving his fingers exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back