Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real custom I've ever done of MGS.

012-9.jpg

011-9.jpg

009-9.jpg

007-10.jpg

001-9.jpg

016-6.jpg

015-7.jpg

The end looks amazing Razor, love the beard.

Thanks Bro! It made from wool.

Hey Seb, that PW sculpt is perfect and I Love that battle damage Snake just awesome! Kill to own any of yours Bro! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Seb's MGS customs are superb, perfection. It's putting me off from making any more MGS customs because it's too daunting :lol

Holy **** Seb you da man! The the Cobra unit look like legit releases. VERY well done!!

Your painting skills are ace too!

Seb's MGS customs are superb, perfection. It's putting me off from making any more MGS customs because it's too daunting :lol

Thanks man, honestly do it. The MGS fig are my fourite figure i have worked on.
It seems easier than it realy is. Outfit are quiet specific but that is where all the fun is.

Holy **** Seb you da man! The the Cobra unit look like legit releases. VERY well done!!

Your painting skills are ace too!

Thanks bro :hi5:

Thanks man, honestly do it. The MGS fig are my fourite figure i have worked on.
It seems easier than it realy is. Outfit are quiet specific but that is where all the fun is.

Really? Now I'm motivated again :lol
You won't mind me messaging you for full details on how to make each custom? Cuz I'm willing to go all out, Raiden, Gray Fox, Cobra Unit, Foxhound, Dead Cell, etc. I'm probably over shooting :monkey4

I still want to see a Sniper Wolf custom. :impatient:

I have one in the work for too long but it's an hard one. I don' tknow why but in figure form it doesn't look good for some reason.

The head is the key element, i have real hair on female figure so I would like a good head with sculpted hair.

Great work Elvis, I saw your pics in another customs thread a long time ago, glad you re posted them here, Cobra Unit is just amazing :)
BTW, didn't you use any piece of medicom old snake for your custom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back