Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this look cool

solb8u0mvij1syu96ebk.jpg

I think that this artwork looks amazing. especially the MGS2-esqe suit in the middle.

I would be ok with the one on the far right for his suit in shadow moses/the film

They did that MGS2 suit justice!!

The director said that they made the MGS1 suit too. I bet they're saving that for the actual movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's they? Am I missing out on something? I didn't know what all that was, but it was real nice.

Well my friend let me tell you Jordan Vogt-Roberts, the director of Kong Skull island want to direct the Metal Gear movie.
For MGSs 31st anniversary he released a bunch of art work from movie concept designers - some that may be used in the movie too.

He also released videos featuring most of the OG voice cast. That's where that concept art came from. Check his twitter - it's awesome stuff

https://mobile.twitter.com/vogtroberts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing is, I hope this movie gets made but lets be honest, JVR is just pitching the idea. The only difference between him and me is that he has a "director" under his belt. When I watch his interviews, I can totally see a real MGS fan creaming over what an actual movie should be like. But again, I think pretty much anyone from this forum would say the same thing or want the same exact movie. That is why Im not getting too excited yet since we already had long ago a supposed MGS movie being made and then it just became vaporware.

When a distribution company gets involved, when they are given their budget and timeline, then ill believe it. For now its just a fans wishes of how he would do it but all of us would agree to do the same as fans.

Im more interested if it does get a green light, how will it be handled since its very much Konami property but very much a kojima game. And you know someone always jump in to change the script because its a business, they want to make money so wonder if konami would be crazy to not allow Kojima to give advice on set or something wierd like that.

a figure of the genome soldier in the snow suit would be amazing...almost as good as getting Solid Snake and Liquid from MGS1

still, there are way too many characters across all the games that need love.

I would actually like to see some sort of re-imagining of Grey Fox from Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake

Back