Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, you should start detailing these BDUs to the newer style tbleague bodies, the stuff you make barely fits those but that's what we're kind of using now. They're definitely taller and fill out better. I just can't be bothered to use those junk bodies anymore. You do excellent work my man.

The bosses head sculpt actually looks better on a TB League muscular body. The head doesn't look as massive. I think that's the major drawback of that head sculpt, I'm actually thinking about using a lanky male body because she's practically just as tall as naked snake. If I do that I'll need a completely different set of BDUs

sorry for the bad pic. just thought i'd share my snake. he was a ton of fun to put together!

fr.jpg

thanks! yeah, i need to find a loose walkman. as for the extra stuff, i was a fan of throwing sleep grenades, so i wanted to include some. thanks for checking him out!

Any news from Limtoys/ Firejclawjack?
Has been quite for nearly 2 months now

also wondering...im hoping the lack of info is meaning he has been busy working on projects. I cant wait to see his quiet, sneaking suit venom snake and plisken/solid snake set he was talking about doing

So sad that you hated the glove and boots[emoji23] will use pvc glove and better pvc boots later on

Thanks to this thread, I found out I really want that ‘amnur’ old big boss headsculpt! Looks like I’ve gained this interest way too late though. By chance does anyone know how to contact amnur or if they might have the head/jacket for sale? Thanks!

Ocelot 1 would be cool compared to Ocelot 2,3,4,5. But i doubt we'll be getting Ocelot 1. there's just no love for MGS1.

also wondering...im hoping the lack of info is meaning he has been busy working on projects. I cant wait to see his quiet, sneaking suit venom snake and plisken/solid snake set he was talking about doing

Hey zechs I thought you're inactive, I'm trying to contact you, please check your inbox, I need a confirmation, thank you :D

Hey zechs I thought you're inactive, I'm trying to contact you, please check your inbox, I need a confirmation, thank you :D

sorry mate, I had been busy over the last several weeks with work and transitions and the like. I'll message you here later in the day. sorry about all that.

Back