Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MGS2 Snake no happen?

I remember he said MGS2 Snake is getting worked on but will take time because of the complexity of his suit.

BigBoss is easier because it's just fatigues. I'm hoping MGS2 Snake is a priority though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember he said MGS2 Snake is getting worked on but will take time because of the complexity of his suit.

BigBoss is easier because it's just fatigues. I'm hoping MGS2 Snake is a priority though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this time, please please use descent base body with MGS2 Snake. It would be a pain in a %#$ to replace when joint breaks off inside tight sneaking suit...
I'll pay extra for it.

I thought the best way to make a tight body suit over a figure was to get one of those steamless bodies, make it textured and coloured to be the actual body suit. You won't have worry about seams, zips etc. Posing the figure will be endless.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Mgs3 big boss is a figure id definitely buy.....as long as its not a sneaking suit version

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Eyepatch and no eyepatch ? Maybe the no eyepatch head without bandana ?

No eyepatch with no bandana& eyepatch with bandana.

Any suggestions on weapons and accessories?
Leave your opinion.

No eyepatch with no bandana& eyepatch with bandana.

Leave your opinion.
Id be pretty happy with just the 1911 colt with a removeable silencer but other suggestions would be a pack of calorie mate or any food in general. The m16 with the camo on it, a fork would be a funny accessorie and the patriot is a must.

Considering your most recent release to date, why not add this butterfly to go with Big Boss here as well? :p

On a slightly more serious note, agree with K.bowen. With Big Boss being the big foodie that he was shown to be (in MGS3 at least), adding a ration/some food items featured in MGS3 would be fitting. A Kerotan could be fun. :bounce

Additional equipment/food ideas from these lists:
https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Category:MGS3_weapons
https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Category:MGS3_Food

Couple of questions:
1) Will your MGS3 Big Boss heads be painted with face camo?
2) Any possibility of sculpts with different facial expressions/sculpts with the option of allowing us to swap among face plates with different expressions (like in some Japanese figure lines)?

Back