Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!You watched the way Ive gone through,I was just a fan from the beginning but the love of the series and your support made me become a toys manufacturer,I’ll try my best to bring more and more MGS figures!

Thanks guys!You watched the way Ive gone through,I was just a fan from the beginning but the love of the series and your support made me become a toys manufacturer,I’ll try my best to bring more and more MGS figures!

Thanks to you too man, you've given us a better product than any of the official heavy hitter companies have bothered to (and I'm pretty sure my leather jacket boss won't deteriorate in 6 years like my HT snake!). I look forward to whatever you put out next and supporting you in the future. Tremendous job for a first effort.

Thanks to you too man, you've given us a better product than any of the official heavy hitter companies have bothered to (and I'm pretty sure my leather jacket boss won't deteriorate in 6 years like my HT snake!). I look forward to whatever you put out next and supporting you in the future. Tremendous job for a first effort.

Totally agree and I am just as equally thankhul for you, @firejclawjack, for making this amazing set and giving us quality items that rival and exceed those of the big name companies out there that keep going up in price, but not in quality. I, much like the rest of us, look forward to seeing what all you can grace us with.

Other than MGS2 Snake/Plisken set, I would put a suggestion of The Boss(BDU Version...since the sneaking suit would be an engineering nightmare im sure), Ocelot(MGS3, MGSV), and Kaz Miller(MGSV)

If anything, just the head sculpts and Id be happy.

The Hot Toys The Boss figure doesnt have a great likeness and is way too short compared to LIMToys amazing Ismael figure

gecco scarf venom snake very nice (Especially color)

Gecco-Venom-Snake-31.jpg

IMHO..... scarf its a tricky part.

I'm using 36cmx10cm piece of fabric. I forgot what the name of fabric, but i'm sure that fabric always used for making t-shirt. But in the end is how you tied the scarf so it can be in perfect shape on the figures.

Here the sample result for my scarf.
DSC04639_zps05df748a.jpg
DSC04638_zps1e67f9f5.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

IMHO..... scarf its a tricky part.

I'm using 36cmx10cm piece of fabric. I forgot what the name of fabric, but i'm sure that fabric always used for making t-shirt. But in the end is how you tied the scarf so it can be in perfect shape on the figures.

Here the sample result for my scarf.
View attachment 397434
DSC04638_zps1e67f9f5.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

looks abit like baby towel TBH.

Anyone have a suggestion for an assault rifle to pair with the LIM Camo pack Snake?

I don't really give a damn about time period accuracy since Snake has a prosthetic arm that would be advanced even for today (and a wormhole fulton later so really, why restrict myself) and the only thing I really care about is that it comes with a strap so that I can hang it from his hip, and bonus if it has a foldable stock (but I bet that's pretty rare) or a suppressor.

I was going to go a little crazy and get this bad boy: https://www.blackopstoys.com/products/easy-simple-cia-sad buuut I've pretty much talked myself out of it (...translation, my wife talked me out of it)

I was looking for 1/6 suppressed handguns as well so that both LIM snakes could have a sidearm but I surprisingly didn't find much outside of a suppressed glock 19 in a ZCWO weapon set.

@Firejclawjack no any new pic from lim toys additional pack ??????

The reason why I shared pics was to show you the quality of the very first product.NOT every company share the whole process during the production,and Is not a must.
The additional pack is in mass production already.I’ll share some pics when I want to.

is there any plans for a MGS3 Snake? I wonder what the additional pack would be, if it will have one.

is there any plans for a MGS3 Snake? I wonder what the additional pack would be, if it will have one.

Just an idea but, if the regular edition is the regular tiger stripe fatigues, I think this would be cool for the additional, olive drab fatigues with this: Main_sp.jpg
metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-pachislot-boss-09_edited.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to make a frog soldier but its very involved. A member on here, i think his name is heyghost!, Made a custom flight suit naked snake thats really nice.

Back