Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from eBay. Box came with a little damage but nothing that bothers me enough. Just took it out of box for a moment. Joints seemed really stiff, might have to heat em up a bit. No complaints though. I'm happy.

jdg.gif

Sweet, I'm gonna wait for KGHobbies restock to grab mine, hopefully I can get the camo pack at the same time.

(Also in terms of other properties.. Re4 Leon Is a must! As long as it doesn't slow down MGS releases!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the set on KGHOBBY both the standard and deluxe set put together?

Doesn't one come with the body? I'm a little confused by the listing since I know there was two versions.

Is the set on KGHOBBY both the standard and deluxe set put together?

Doesn't one come with the body? I'm a little confused by the listing since I know there was two versions.

it's the deluxe set.
the deluxe set comes with everything the regular one does plus the venom head, truth pics, cardboard box, cigar set and extra hangs for venom.
the regular set wont come with the items listed after the plus.

then there is the additional set which is basically venom snake figure without the head.

I'll have to think it over where to go. Giantoy has both sets.

Jason, did you get a spare body for your Venom or you already had one? I might pick up a bootleg TTM19 for the biker version if I decide on it.

it's the deluxe set.
the deluxe set comes with everything the regular one does plus the venom head, truth pics, cardboard box, cigar set and extra hangs for venom.
the regular set wont come with the items listed after the plus.

then there is the additional set which is basically venom snake figure without the head.

My deluxe actually didn't come with a cardboard box, I had completely forgotten that it was supposed to until now. Maybe it's coming with the additional pack?

Nope, mine had a bag with the cardboard box, 2 stickers for it, paz sticker, cassette player sticker and 2 limtoys stickers. It was separate from the figure box packed in the shipper.

Back