Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My deluxe actually didn't come with a cardboard box, I had completely forgotten that it was supposed to until now. Maybe it's coming with the additional pack?

Bro,every deluxe/regular version come with a cardboard box and those stickers.If you didn’t receive one just contact the seller to send it to you.

Solid review sir! I cant wait to get mine next week. I'll make the final payment tomorrow and go from there!

Yeah man, it's an awesome figure!

Great interview!

Looking forward to grabbing one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

What a wonderful review!
Thank you Wolf!

I'm glad you like it! I had a lot of fun filming this toy. And thank you and your team for making an awesome product!

Just got mine today! Still setting it up. Is there a sticker for the cassette tape as well? I've got the one for the player, just wondering if the individual tape was supposed to have a label.

2 figures that are better than 1 hot toys figure for $50 (base ht figures are $250 now) more and lots of accessories? No brainer to me. If it was because of the money alone I get it.

It's just... IDK... probably because I just dropped $500 on other stuff in the last few days. I was debating these sets with another figure. I'm just not crazy about the Biker look. If it was just the Venom look I would of done this already.

Any options for someone who just wants the tiger stripe version with a head and all accessories? I mean, any options besides getting fleeced by those ebayers who procure a figure then sell every bit off separately for an inflated price. I like the figure a lot but I don't want, nor can I really afford, to buy it twice.

Back