Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd def buy Iroquois Pliskin set.
Never felt anything for MGS2 sneakin' suit. It was really cool to see Snake in military getup.
It'd also make good contrast with MGS2 Raiden (if that one ever gets made).
get the hell outta here!

Snake IS his sneaking suit. It’s iconic

Don't forget about Twin Snakes tho. :D

i know they did it as a tribute to Resident Evil 4 but the super human Matrix like bullet dodging moves like Leon did really took away the realism. Snake is an elite but not a cyborg with super human reflexes.

i know they did it as a tribute to Resident Evil 4 but the super human Matrix like bullet dodging moves like Leon did really took away the realism. Snake is an elite but not a cyborg with super human reflexes.

RE4 wasn't even out yet at that time. It was more a tribute to the Matrix, which was pretty big at the time and Kojima/Kitamura are huge Matrix fans.

In a slight defense to TTS though, it was Kojima's idea to Matrix'd up the game. Kitamura originally went for a shot for shot remake but Kojima rejected it.

399cdfe91df66c28c2077545a6158dd4.jpg

Tiger stripe huh?

Firejclawjack : I still really hope you make the AM MRS-4 Rifle for it. Because Hot Toys make a good detail one but forgot one detail thing, they forgot to add a place to put weapon webbing sling on it.

Back