Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one huuuuge request!

I LOVE Shinkawas art more than anything else. Could we get an alternate Shinkawa sculpt?

There's one sculpture who has recreated the style perfectly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would adore this!

While I like the game accurate sculpts, I much prefer the original art inspired pieces. Like the Medicom MGS3 Snake did.

What do you think?

View attachment 374638View attachment 374639View attachment 374640

This is great,but this kind of art sculpt is not my area of expertise,but maybe I will try it in the future?

I'm really glad Jack is passionate about this line. This has been an untapped gigantic resource of revenue that no company wanted part of.

I'd love a Vulcan Raven, I just find it may be a unfeasible figure to do due to his size and vulcan cannon being huge along with the ammo drum.

Guys how about MGS2 next

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Done deal.

If I could make a suggestion, maybe Iroquois Pliskin as a companion piece?

download (3).jpg

Pliskin's flight suit can be worn over the sneaking suit, vest and a new head.

Suppose if you did an MGS1 Ocelot you could provide camo BDU for MGS2 look

Firejackclaw's 2 for 1 deal!!!

That would be awesome. Ocelot MGS and BDUs with second sculpt for MGS2 option.

MGS2 Ocelot would be a good choice to have an additional costume as he did switch from the camo in the tanker part to the suit and tie look in the Big Shell. However, an MGS1 Ocelot head wouldn't really work as an MGS2 Ocelot head unless real hair was used instead of sculpted as the hair styles don't match between the two games.

If I could make a suggestion, maybe Iroquois Pliskin as a companion piece?
I'd def buy Iroquois Pliskin set.
Never felt anything for MGS2 sneakin' suit. It was really cool to see Snake in military getup.
It'd also make good contrast with MGS2 Raiden (if that one ever gets made).

Back