Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, honestly I need a new bikini bottom and probably a top. One that's not from this actual set, lol. Also need a replacement pair of pantyhose, but at this point I'm just glad to be done with it and have her on the shelf.

I officially hate kits. I would honestly pay for the labor and work. Or at least provide the body and design the product around it. This was more like a shot in the dark than anything.

I'm hoping the bra strap in the back is sturdy enough to survive for a while till the fabric stretches out so much so that it will lighten the pressure. Think that's my biggest concern now. Don't even care if keeping her in that pose causes damage to the actual figure joints at this point, lol.

I had to squeeze every inch of the body i used to get the bikini on, especially the buns and boobs. I took my time and worked it over like a pro, I felt like a master molester.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

0Tar9j4.png

NICE...!!!! :drool:clap

I had to squeeze every inch of the body i used to get the bikini on, especially the buns and boobs. I took my time and worked it over like a pro, I felt like a master molester.

It's how Kojima would have riked it.

tumblr_mss381j0QA1sorormo3_500.png

Hello,
I just subscribed to the forum because I'm desperatly looking for a Venom set, especially the prosthetic arm, and I wondered if anyone had one left to sell or if you know where I could find one. I'm not satisfied with my own Iron Man hand custom and saw such beautiful arms on this thread, I absolutely need one that is accurate to the game.

There has been commissions that were done but im not sure anyone has one. I know there has been one member here named fireclawjack that has hinted on a set he has been working on so id try him.

WorldBox will release the Venom Snake set soon,using my prototypes... I will carry the pics once they release it,thx.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Looks good to me!

Noticed on my Quiet figure that the harness strap in the back is shifted to the side. Wonder if it's even worth the trouble to fix it? Assuming I can, that is.

If I do decide to, I might trim her ponytail just slightly. Anyone have advice? Lol. Would be the first time ever doing that, honestly.

Ordered a second outfit. Not the kit, just the parted out top, panties and ripped nylons.

Have a feeling the top I have isn't going to make it. Will probably pick up a smaller chested body, to help in that regard, at least. Any suggestions on which one to get from BBTS?

Where is the Quiet kit from? She's a figure I am definitely interested in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Its called sexy sniper. There are 3 different kits depending on if you want 1 or both heads or if you dont want one at all. There are some on ebay, i got mine from onesixthkit.

Back