Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my quiet done. Posed her like she is in the game menu without her rifle. Man i really need a repaint on the head and a body swap on venom snake.

4256a18065e996907888e9dafa11cd3f.jpg
46a7f8b092b1a9067c937aadf73c2c47.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

anyone done a body swap for ZC Muriel? the original body looks dated but not sure how modern body would look with the original clothes (brown sniper ver.).

He wont be right away guaranteed. I also know the paint wont be nearly as nice as gecco or hot toys. The paint on venom is a bit better than figmas. The paint is really nice but not excellent. Theres also a second wave of venom that doesnt come with the chicken hat head, heads up. The link i gave you has it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well not derpy, but it's like the eyes aren't symmetrical. I looked at yours and it looks the same as mine.

that quiet is terrible......
I am sculpting my own version of quiet,will come in painted head soon(just the head),unlike Venom Snake,I won't cooperate with any company so it will come out soon. Still WIP,and here is a pic with blur
5e06c53fa35eac40a7bf4c70d7e3600c.jpg

I had ordered a Scarlet Witch body for my Quiet and it looked great and I was in the process of putting the clothes and gear on it while I noticed that the skin on the back was peeling off.

It was from Goodshipped on eBay... they're going to ask me to mail it back I bet and that will be the cost of what I already paid for it.

That's nice but you take way too long to release anything. Venom snake it's been months and still nothing. Your sculpts are great but you just take forever so we collector's don't have time to wait forever. We end up buying elsewhere. You have to be quick with your releases or you end up losing people and money

Back