Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! How are you doing the ponytail? Will you be articulating it? Rooting it?

I might be interested in this. Got a new body and clothing set coming. How would you paint the skin? To somewhat match the pale phicens perhaps?

Thank you guys!
I will try my best to complete the figures of MGS series in the future.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've been out of this game for so long, does anyone wanna share their recipe for an Iroquois Pliskin bash?

I might be willing to part with mine dylan after i see how the one matt has coming looks. Not sure 100% but possibly and itll be quite some time before i know.

Ryan, not sure man, its been so long since ive done mine i wish i knew what i bought. Just anxious to get the head at this point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I might be willing to part with mine dylan after i see how the one matt has coming looks. Not sure 100% but possibly and itll be quite some time before i know.

Ryan, not sure man, its been so long since ive done mine i wish i knew what i bought. Just anxious to get the head at this point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's okay Jason, do you have pics of the headless figure instead? I only have the flighsuit and M4 done, I've got a long way to go.

Back