Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any Punished parts for sale? Someone is interested in buying my figure and I'd want to make sure I could build another. Would basically need everything sans the sculpt.

IMG_20170405_150351_550_zpsofqolwu1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finished my quiet. Gotta cut the hair and find a better pose

Thank you very much. :)
I don't know what to futz anymore. It already took me hours to get the best result out of the outfit, especially the stockings, which are in danger to rip at each new touch. :wink1:

Thank you, Biojex. Yes - this is the S10D version.

It was a pain to get the sniper rifle into the right position. The black gloved hand sits very loosely on the metal joint of the figure and like the Knightmare Batman, the hand can easily fall off when trying to put the rifle into her open hand.

I also had to re-super-glue the scope onto the rifle, which fell apart into 2 badly glued pieces yesterday. Also be careful with the bolt handle - you can't move it and it can easily break when attaching the green gun holding hand.

Does the rape stockings in that Quiet kit come cut up? I saw someone's somewhere and there wasn't any holes in it.

Although I really shouldn't get into putting one together since I want STARS Jill and I gotta buy Nemesis 2.0.

Back