Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh they are? That's good to know. I'm like you, and I'd rather go with a regular HT true type body over seamless. While they look much nicer and fancier, they get dirty way too easily and I'm scared to even touch them out of fear of messing it up.

I bought the set that comes with the two heads. I might use the one Rey body I got since I decided on not using it for my Nemesis Jill.

Oh they are? That's good to know. I'm like you, and I'd rather go with a regular HT true type body over seamless. While they look much nicer and fancier, they get dirty way too easily and I'm scared to even touch them out of fear of messing it up.

c71bd3e12eed7489c486a0b8e488f98e.jpg

d2c758993b72c8d4555594f030d81f3e.jpg

38f914e89b7639c3836da0e628b4f3d5.jpg

I bought the set that comes with the two heads. I might use the one Rey body I got since I decided on not using it for my Nemesis Jill.

Just make sure it matches the sculpt. The sculpt might need a "pale" body tone.

Just make sure it matches the sculpt. The sculpt might need a "pale" body tone.

That's my issue with Jill for so long. I might try to use a Scarlet Witch body for Quiet. I get one this week and I'll see how it looks with it.

I keep thinking those are coke bottles on her belt :lol

Did your set come with the black eye painted headsculpt too?

I went set A, no second sculpt which I didn't want.

I see you were strategic with her bikini top to cover the upper torso line. I'm still not sure what body I want to go with.

I had ordered a Scarlet Witch body for Jill which I think comes today... I might just go with that one if the skin tone is light in person. Rey, Black Widow... the two I got have different skin tones on the arms than they do on the body... so stupid.

Sounds awesome, any ideas on what a fair price may be around? I like my custom, but maybe some of the parts youll offer might be better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome, any ideas on what a fair price may be around? I like my custom, but maybe some of the parts youll offer might be better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lol I don't decide the price,but normally below the price of a normal hottoys figure~

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back