Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting that hand too.

Also Pop Toys are doing a new black suit which is tailored really well that i'm gonna buy. I haven't really been happy with my MGS4 Snake.

It's in pieces at the moment and the head is with an artist, I'm having him sculpt the head onto a neck so it's necked.

Which suit? I only saw the Bruce Wayne one.

I have mine on a Easy and Simple body with with the Pop Toys Sherlock suit. It's my second favorite 1/6 figure I own currently.

This one

12496040_582508428563241_2111827346095732298_o.jpg

The head just doesn't sit right for me on the body for whatever reason, maybe its the cast. I tried a number of suits and they looked to big on the upper torso so i switched out the body tried different suits.

Was eyeing the pop toys Loki suit thing but they were expensive on ebay and i saw that new one so i decided just to wait and have the head sorted. At least i can have the skin around the neck aged too.

I thought about picking up the star wars kenobi hands as they are old but there's no trigger hand or anything that would work so had to scrap that idea

Which suit? I only saw the Bruce Wayne one.

I have mine on a Easy and Simple body with with the Pop Toys Sherlock suit. It's my second favorite 1/6 figure I own currently.

I have an old neck connect from Loading Toys. It matches the paint on mine pretty good and has a lot more detail than your average neck peg. I just need a tie clip.

If you are OK with buying that recast you'll end up spending a lot less than I did. I can't wait for that Constantine figure to come out so I can use his smoking hands.

Checked eBay and it's $40. Not bad, and the paint looks better than the promo pics at least. I might do it.

Sface.jpg

My WIP Skull Face, still need to replace the HS :slap (I already got one from Numo and gonna repaint it), modify the gun & boots , add XOF chest emblem , and do some weathering

Looking good! Reminds me that I gotta paint Oscars Skull Face. Need to get some better colors though.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

looks nice man! venom doesnt have the knife holster on is leg though, id take that off. he also has some sort of bungee wrapped around his left upper thigh as well. hes coming along nicely though. im still interested in your knife and sheath if you still got one.

Last edited:
thanks guys...wcq, yeah got knives/sheaths available... gothamcityboy...made the armpiece myself and added a robocop hand I have a casted set in hand if you need

Looks great George. I would get the HT Raiden assault rifle and HT Luke farmboy goggles to make it even better

Back