Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed Liquid up to the open jacket

wEulLJs.jpg

lPbPHmj.jpg

I can see it now, looks awesome! Did you apply the tattoo as well? If so do you have pics? Are you changing the belt at all?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

cheers fellas

I haven't yet, i have 2 versions of Liquid one will have it on the other wont, i haven't got all the stuff for the one that has

Those dog tags are the PAK MGS2 ones as well

I'm gonna change out the body though when i can be arsed to one of the new KP bodies

Nice job georgieboy, is the sheath accurate? Never got a chance to see a game pic. Also, you can see pictures online of the gun i was looking for, it would be an in game inventory shot.

Nice job georgieboy, is the sheath accurate? Never got a chance to see a game pic. Also, you can see pictures online of the gun i was looking for, it would be an in game inventory shot.

not 100% but you could modify slightly
vkn.jpg

I wish a figure had close to knee level brown boots with just laces on them. If I do see a pair, they're too short. I did find a few black pairs, so I might get Maisto to pain them. I was going to get him to repaint my spare set of DX10 hands anyway for Liquid.

I haven't found any, I prefer the fabric ones personally I've only really seen shorter plastic ones or taller girls boots that wouldn't work

Yeah I saw the girl ones. They look more the part than any others, but they're probably way too narrow to fit on the leg.

Looking great Matt, you've really done a great job putting these together.

Back