Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid looks great, but he has a bit of green paint residue on the back of his hair unfortunately. I might send it back to Pete, or another painter just for a touch up.

Here's a group shot. I need to mess with the boots because he looks too tall.

uNI15uY.jpg

pimQZ.gif

take the ankle pegs out tony, i did that for a while. it takes like 1/4" off. i didnt like it too much though when i did it. i feel like your shoulders on your vest are cut better than mine like theyre tighter, i cant get it out of my head now, its kind of bugging me. did you use the hot toys ttm-21?

Liquid looks great, but he has a bit of green paint residue on the back of his hair unfortunately. I might send it back to Pete, or another painter just for a touch up.

Here's a group shot. I need to mess with the boots because he looks too tall.

Nekkid Snake looks so small. :lol

Anyway, I had to cut half the calves to fit the boots.

Been some time... Looked back at a ton of pages, some real nice work going on. Debating selling my Max Payne 3 custom because I want more MGS stuff.
Bummed I missed out on the DD Jacket and the Amnur Big Boss sculpts.

Hey Pliss just thought of something. I think Frank said Snakes blouse goes with the velcro in the back so you can't see it on his neck.

Jason, the leg sleeves that go under the knee straps... are yours the same length? I think Geewhiz made one of mine slightly too long for the other. That's the only issue I can find really.

They were already on the suit. The elbows match, but the right sleeve is about a 1/4 more the length of the other.

Anyone know what company makes the largest sized tiger stripe BDUs? I pick up the ACE Kimber ones, but they don't fit the KP body I'm using. Also what's everyone using for the forearm on the robot arm? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kp bods are quite a bit bulkier...barney ross bods are useful for it...made my forearms myself with sculpty, than casted in resin

Back