Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finaly got my airborne harness for venom
v5.jpg

i think im going to order the magic snowsuit and see how it looks. i just got the coat i ordered from toy anxiety and i really like it, i have to remove the upper pockets though.

88a2b4a9c98c34e991481e08a263494f.jpg

Does anyone have any pics of the Bionic arm they drilled? I wanna see how it fits on the Barney Ross. Please and thanks.

Also, does anyone know what would be a good option for this leather jacket? I know the ones offered were bang on, but I missed out and still wanna try that version of Snake out.

I don't have permission to post in the Trade section for some reason, otherwise I would have tried.

Hi all, I've got a question I hope someone can answer for me.
I'm hoping to do an mgs3 snake custom and I've got almost everything besides gloved hands and the wetsuit undershirt. Does anyone know if the medicom snake undershirt will fit on a hot toys TTM-19?
11323851be60e68b49e4a8e68e8640b3.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen others using them on similar bodies. No matter what you can make it work, all you see is the neck and arms anyway. Even if you had to cut the shirt to modify it no one would see it, ive thought of having sleeves made with straps to a collar.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Ive seen others using them on similar bodies. No matter what you can make it work, all you see is the neck and arms anyway. Even if you had to cut the shirt to modify it no one would see it, ive thought of having sleeves made with straps to a collar.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yeah I could make it work, either that or use something like this,
c82f22cd8c6ba77e06a01ca7462fac5a.jpg

Has a similar effect but not as accurate. I'd also get rid of the GCPD on the neck haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back