Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, you make my Big Boss look like trash... LOL Good work! 20140718_185210.jpg20140718_184414.jpg

Big Boss looks great there if he was in his normal clothes. You could try looking on ebay in buying each piece until you have the correct look. It's kind of a pain in the buns but its well worth it. You could also wait and see if somebody doesn't pay for their Big Boss jacket and try to get one from Frank, I'd see if he could put you on a waitlist in case that happens.

Yeah, I just used what ever scraps I had from other 1/6 scale figures. It has been very difficult to just find a slight resemblance... I'm actually new to this forum so the fact that there was someone selling a Big Boss jacket is amazing to me atm. lol

The head sculpt you are using came from this forum and you probably found it on ebay. The jacket was made to go with your head. We paid about $105 shipped for the jacket. You also need a khaki military pants, shirt, and tie, as well as shiny black dress shoes and black gloved hands. I bought purple joker hands and am going to paint them black because theyre the closest i can find thats accurate. Hope it helps! Btw i got some items for mine today!

38e426eee1f64bd2fe4991f953724e91.jpg

The belt fits nice! This is what i got so far besides the sculpt which is unpainted. I also ordered 2 ttm19 knockoffs and those joker hands. Frank has my jacket on the way. All i need is someone to paint up 4 heads and i can start scarred old snake!

ed0ce7d436fcf0a1e78c1c00eac5455f.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah im using the Inflames Metal Boss for the armor, and the Numo head is gunna go under the knife a bit. I do want to make a Venom next, but maybe I'll make a Kaz if I can find a good head I can work with.

Jason my old snake is pretty much done just gotta wait to find a pistol that accurate enough. I even bought a lighter for him :lol

i need one too if you find one hook me up! i had a lighter before, theyre easy to find. im buying my old snake stuff next week, once both are finished im sending my heads to be painted. i havent figured out who ill commission yet, not sure who i can trust with my chit.

I think I found one but it needs the grip painting brown and the chamber cover painting silver

I've even got a tie clip made but they tie I've got is a bit short and I can't find a plain black one that's longer

i found a complete suit set that looks like everything is correct, i just have to buy it. i have an idea for a tie clip too, what did you end up doing? if you see another gun please hook a brother up.

Hey guys,I am a new man here
I've got Old Snake & Big boss sculpts from Amnur,very impressive!
I'm gonna make a foxhound jacket soon by my self:)

c3b4983d1fb80a2ee33c133d3784712d.jpg
76a3237577b15ed2f91b0d1eb60c9eba.jpg
7418b2dc52e190312f9a4eaaddbdeb0b.jpg
f743e86d9d3d3f5aac304976ede5caee.jpg
b01de471379ca18674cec6a65ad8ea6a.jpg
4ff4e0ae8371c7f28c860db0f129ce25.jpg

c22586ba0b934960e397f3574687f7ca.jpg

Hey guys,I am a new man here
I've got Old Snake & Big boss sculpts from Amnur,very impressive!
I'm gonna make a foxhound jacket soon by my self:)

Welcome! What turned you into a new man?

Those are some great sculpts, and that photography looks great! Did you took them yourself?

Welcome! What turned you into a new man?

Those are some great sculpts, and that photography looks great! Did you took them yourself?

Thanks a lot buddy! It was the first time I post on SSF,so I think I am a new one lol
Yes I took those pics by myself :D
I'll post more of my MGS collections XD

Back