Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got one of BB but i got one of Snake

1801163_701343833285730_1850732493101700778_o.jpg

yeah man

It's blown up so it's even less forgiving and slightly darker than it looks in hand too

Pete's done a stellar job, that's amazing. Can't wait to see how our Solid Snake heads out!

they are still available but not in hand yet, the 3D print is though which is what has been shown in the thread

It was stuck in transit for 2 months, I genuinely thought it was lost and Sean was about the re-print everything! arrived last week though

Being cleaned up by Pete now ready to go back to be cast, along with the accessories

Heads still available like? Are they in hand?

I'm really going to hate myself when you guys start getting him :lol

Man, it's going to be the best Solid Snake custom to date. Maybe if someone pulls out or if there are some extra heads, you can join the pahdy. I don't think there's going to be another commission like this, especially since the sculpt and accessories are based from the original renders from TTS. It's a true project for purists, without any artistic interpretation, whatsoever.

Everything is still available, granted the suit is very expensive but you don't have to grab the suit

Man, it's going to be the best Solid Snake custom to date. Maybe if someone pulls out or if there are some extra heads, you can join the pahdy. I don't think there's going to be another commission like this, especially since the sculpt and accessories are based from the original renders from TTS. It's a true project for purists, without any artistic interpretation, whatsoever.

I'm all customed out :pow

Did three figures this year.

Sean truly did the impossible. That IS the Solid Snake I've been waiting for ages. It blows every single sculpt (custom or official) out of the water.

I've come to terms that I can't make it to afford the suit but I'll do my best to mod the Yamato.

15591954507_da117e12a1_c.jpg

Well guys I didn't want to turn the topic into custom thread so I come here to ask the following: I finally got my Medi RAH regular Old Snake, and I wanted to know if all the pouches and vest can be bought for them to khaki color? I'm fine with black, but I would like to also display him sometimes with his khaki accesories a la middle east. If so, where, and under what name do I look for?

Back