Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im offering this Peace Walker head and i started a list for a Phantom Pain head too if anyone here is interested.

augldv.png

Peace Walker:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...e-Walker-quot-Big-Boss-quot-Final-Sculpt-Pics

Phantom Pain:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...hantom-Pain-quot-Punished-Snake-quot-Big-Boss

Really nice figs, love the Olive Drab Naked, i made some Peace Walker patches if you interested to Finnish that kit, and i have a few left if interested.

Hey thanks a lot Gallo! I just might be interested in the patches you have, how much and do you have pics of them?

Very nice work Croozer! Yours reminds me of my own version...

That is so sweet. I just bought a tiger stripe suit and gonna attempt to do the same thing, do you guys have the new suit over the sneaking suit? Are the bits and bobs easy to take off of him?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That is so sweet. I just bought a tiger stripe suit and gonna attempt to do the same thing, do you guys have the new suit over the sneaking suit? Are the bits and bobs easy to take off of him?
no, you have to take off the sneaking suit. So you have to break the glue on the vest, take it off, then un-stitch the sneaking suit to take it off. It's not that hard to do though.

Thank you!

This will be available soon and im working on the arm and idroid and it will be sold as a set.

Sell the one you have dude, lol.

If you want i can add you to the list probably youll change your mind.

Soon more updates and more heads i will offer.

These are really nice! of course now you show me your Phantom Pain head sculpt now that Im nearly finished painting the one I got off of ebay...:slap

Last edited:
no, you have to take off the sneaking suit. So you have to break the glue on the vest, take it off, then un-stitch the sneaking suit to take it off. It's not that hard to do though.

Thanks for that. Will give it a shot next weekend :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's the laziest attempts of MGS "customs" that I've ever seen. Dude's probably using some hardcore drugs if he thinks those figures look good.

It's probably one of those videos where someone would have to be high, or out of their minds from substance abuse to make sense of it. But, I wouldn't know about that :lol.

Put my naked snake together today, had the parts slowly coming in over the last few weeks.

i think it turned out pretty good , need to weather it, generally futz it a bit more and get a few minor pieces, i do want to try and track down or get made a more accurate harness.

I also need to pick up a better body as i did have hot toys mgs3 body but used it on my body swap for golden age cap america and this guy is on his body for the time being hence the broad shoulders.

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

Hey bro u got to show me or if u can sell me one them figure it's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back