Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for some paint and decal. Finally finished my Metal Gear MK-II

47717946221_895e7c60a7_o.jpg

Final Pose with custom Old Solid Snake
32774683917_ef252d4ebc_o.jpg

Hey! Is the MKII a one off or do you offer them? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that something that I would be able to download and send it to someone on shapeways to print for me?

You should be able to.
There was someone already tried. He used pilament printer and that didn't come out clean.
Like I said, I recommend using LCD, DLP, or SLA resin 3D printer, but it can cost more.

a few posts back, i mentioned a good alternative head sculpt for the boss. i suggested if one looked liked the actress, Cate Blanchett it would work. Check out this one from based on the Queen Elizabeth movie. ignore the hair, imagine blonde...
3773b3c15c31f1de4997549a8602cab5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I want to get a better M4 for OldSnake. The one he comes with is pretty cheap looking.

Anyone recommend any company? I can?t find one that has a grenade launcher attachment

I want to get a better M4 for OldSnake. The one he comes with is pretty cheap looking.

Anyone recommend any company? I can?t find one that has a grenade launcher attachment

I've seen a couple on ebay, but none with a silencer.
A few with the grenade launcher attachment. I'll see if I can put the link in here.

But I'm wondering how or who I can get in touch with about customizing an old snake to be as awesome as the ones shown on here a while back.
I'd do it myself, but I'm always on the road and doubt my skills to do something so extensive as that custom.

But I'm wondering how or who I can get in touch with about customizing an old snake to be as awesome as the ones shown on here a while back.
I'd do it myself, but I'm always on the road and doubt my skills to do something so extensive as that custom.

I'm also having the same problem, old snake have been in my cabinet drawer for 2 years straight.

I've seen a couple on ebay, but none with a silencer.
A few with the grenade launcher attachment. I'll see if I can put the link in here.

Hey what?s up guys? Hey listen here?s the pic of my progress so far in regards to old snake. If you hit me through private messaging I can give you my Info so you can hit me up on messenger because that is easier for me and I can definitely tell you guys how to do what you need to do it?s pretty simple actually in concept. You just need a steady hand to do it. Also if you guys can help me with a link to an M4 like his in MGS four I would really appreciate it because I need that as well. I need that and A proper 1911 with a pistolIMG_3960.JPG

Hey what?s up guys? Hey listen here?s the pic of my progress so far in regards to old snake. If you hit me through private messaging I can give you my Info so you can hit me up on messenger because that is easier for me and I can definitely tell you guys how to do what you need to do it?s pretty simple actually in concept. You just need a steady hand to do it. Also if you guys can help me with a link to an M4 like his in MGS four I would really appreciate it because I need that as well. I need that and A proper 1911 with a pistolView attachment 469272

What are you using for the undersuit?
Also, is it just me or does the body seem a bit thin? Could just be the angle

Does anyone have any good pics of quiet with the hospital outfit? Thinking about bashing one now that the Limtoys figure one is out

hi guys,

thought you would like to check out my improved drebin M4. It is a combination of 3 rifles. The hard part was sourcing the Knights Armament front iron sight

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
35eca5a1164de1e031415c28e833462b.jpg
3a030b33b8ca69326cf424c1c8c68337.jpg
962bc57d15cadbc4540da60def127aa6.jpg

I may be selling my Painted MGS 2 Snake Pliskin head sculpt if anyone is interested in making him. I don't know if I will ever get around to it.

Has anyone made customs from PAK figures? Thinking of comissioning Ocelot into his MGS2 incarnation, since I haven't been able to sell him along with Kaz.

I am looking to potentially buy some Metal Gear Solid customs from games 1-4n please let me know if/what you may be looking to part with.

Back