Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw back to the first MGS2 Snake tease.. How's this figure going Jack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn it's been a long time since this was teased:lol, I can't speak for Jack but I think Limtoys is focusing on other stuff at the moment, mainly their Red Dead Arthur which there's a thread about and the limini line, they recently announced Ocelot from MGSV too, if anything I'm glad this was put on hold since their techniques have been improving so were more likely to get an even better quality figure.

I'm liking your Ground Zeroes Big Boss.I have those armour parts from Metal Boss too. I might consider doing something similar. Maybe the hot toys suit painted blue underneath. As My limtoys motorbike jacket has broken four of the teeth on the top zip, I had to remove it as I needed to replace the body due to the common arm breakage. I might consider Making him into a custom now.
Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yeah I really like the ground zero sneak-suit. Your idea for the under-suit sounds promising, good luck friend. I’m looking forward to seeing the progress on your custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

update WIP
nsnakep.jpg

Looks great, when can we jump on board for it?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Already made a few casts of it, message me if you're interested. I'll show a better picture later.

That will make a good plisken custom ;)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Could be, but it's a different model for Iroquis Plissken :D

Wow man, what a great job. I'd love one of those sculpts but I can't justify buying it without the bandana version.

That looks outstanding. Any plans for any other characters? I need more game accurate version like this.
Thank you, I always have plans for another characters. But the support is not always there lol. Can't justify it without interests from people. The Boss, Eva, and Ocelot are always in my plan, their in game accurate. HT version is just not my liking. Too different from the source material.

Wow man, what a great job. I'd love one of those sculpts but I can't justify buying it without the bandana version.

Thanks, well it's an easy mod if you want the bandana version :D

Back