Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic of my current work for Punished Snake. Black under shirt with BDU shirt (WIP).
DSC01155_zps84c283e6.jpg

DSC01156_zps8edd89e5.jpg

Maybe tomorrow i start sewing it and making BDU pant.

No Pants Snake is missing his Snake! :monkey1

That's a good pattern for the BDU, though.

There's a member here who would probably use your pictures for mischievous purposes.. He's a cunning ex-president, I tell you. :lol

Solidus-metal-gear-solid-8502298-768-576.jpg

Last edited:
What's the best body to replace the Yamato Snakes with?

TTM 19 was abit too bit In certain places for the suit

What's the best body to replace the Yamato Snakes with?

TTM 19 was abit too bit In certain places for the suit

A bit too what now Frank?

I was just planning on getting the TTM 19 for him because I wanna prep things up for the inevitable hair ressculpt. Got another Snake in the mail too in case I mess up. :lol

For Liquid I plan to get the CM Toys Muscle body HJ001.

Sorry haha it was tight around certain areas when I put it on, can't remember exactly where now as it was a bit ago when I first tried it but I remember it being bad enough to realise I could use that body

A bit too what now Frank?

I was just planning on getting the TTM 19 for him because I wanna prep things up for the inevitable hair ressculpt. Got another Snake in the mail too in case I mess up. :lol

Sorry haha it was tight around certain areas when I put it on, can't remember exactly where now as it was a bit ago when I first tried it but I remember it being bad enough to realise I could use that body

Hmm, are you saying it's bad because it limits articulation? Does it make the Sneaking Suit seem skintight? If so that's awesome! I don't mind sacrificing a little articulation in favor of esthetics.

No I mean it's far too tight on some areas while no being so on others

Give off a very uneven fill to the figure, to the point where it's blatantly obvious the suit is too small for the body

I tried when I first got my Amnur head as I was just seeing when it would look like on ttm 19 with the Yamato clothes while I was waiting on mine getting made

I haven't personally but I know people have said it doesn't work, the clothes are too short/small due to the slight under scaling of the medicoms

Has anybody ever tried putting all the clothes from the Medicom snake figures on a hot toys TTM21 slim body?

No I mean it's far too tight on some areas while no being so on others

Give off a very uneven fill to the figure, to the point where it's blatantly obvious the suit is too small for the body

I tried when I first got my Amnur head as I was just seeing when it would look like on ttm 19 with the Yamato clothes while I was waiting on mine getting made

Aww crap man. So what now? Any ideas? I need a body as much as you do! :gah:

How bout the Chris Reeve body?

i tried looking in my archived pics of when i tried to use that bdu to make a custom but i think i erased them.....................it definitely doesnt work, it makes him look like he has high water pants on him. the shirt fits though, barely.

i tried looking in my archived pics of when i tried to use that bdu to make a custom but i think i erased them.....................it definitely doesnt work, it makes him look like he has high water pants on him. the shirt fits though, barely.

What body did you used, Jason?

Tanks my friend, dont hesitate if yo have any questions. I have tried that suit and every medicom suit on pretty much all the bodies available. Lol

it seems padding out is an unsung trick of the trade. i also think that the inner clothing restricts joint movement, when i finally do my customs i will trim out anything not visible. do you do this too seb?

I haven't personally but I know people have said it doesn't work, the clothes are too short/small due to the slight under scaling of the medicoms

Well it is not even the body to be honest , it is those ridiculous hand pegs and the hands just don't stay on , and the hands are crap.
If you change the boots to material boots , can change the hands and head they are not bad , especially the version with the croc cap.

Back